Are players excited about Xenoblade Chronicles 2? How much so?
Though there are no 1st party Nintendo games coming out this month for Nintendo Switch, the next big game isn’t too far away. As Xenoblade Chronicles 2 will arrive on December 1st. Nintendo has been pushing the game pretty well, including a Nintendo Direct last week, and signs of it being a potential hit are growing.
Take for example Famitsu, who gave its readers a chance to vote on their “most wanted games”. Here’s the Top 5:
1. [PS4] Monster Hunter World – 832 votes
2. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 692 votes
3. [3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon – 501 votes
4. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 488 votes
5. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – 447 votes
As you can see, the game is sharing some good company. Including some titles that don’t even have a set release date yet. Now, what this will mean in the long run is obviously uncertain, but it does raise hope that the game could do well.