The first Incursion Mission and the weekly Operation ISAC challenge will not be the only new additions for next week’s free, big April update for Tom Clancy’s The Division. The update will also feature several new gear sets for players to utilize for their Division agents in the game. The full lineup, status and bonuses for these new gear sets have been revealed (via Gamespot).
If a player equips multiple pieces of a gear set, players will receive a bonus. The new gear sets include: Striker’s Battlegear, Path of the Nomad, Tactician’s Authority and Sentry’s Call. Players will receive the highest level bonuses if they wear four pieces of the same set, which adds an additional talent. Wearing two or three pieces will still give an additional effect or bonus to players.
- Set Bonus (2): +20% Enemy Armor Damage
- Set Bonus (3): Critical Hit Damage
- Set Bonus (4): Shooter (Talent): Every consecutive hit deals 1% more damage. Stacks up to 100%. Missing shots drops bonus by 2%. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second.
Path of the Nomad:
- Set Bonus (2): +50% Scavenging
- Set Bonus (3): +20% Health on Kill
- Set Bonus (4): Nomad (Talent) — When receiving fatal damage, you are instead healed up to full health. Can occur once every 10 minutes.
- Set Bonus (2): +4,000 Skill Power
- Set Bonus (3): +20% Skill Haste
- Set Bonus (4): Tactician’s Authority (Talent) — Every 60k damage your group deals adds 1% skill power to you for a max of 100% bonus. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second the group isn’t dealing damage.
- Set Bonus (2): +30% Headshot Damage
- Set Bonus (3): +20% Damage to Elites
- Set Bonus (4): Striker (Talent) — Headshots mark the enemy, increasing the damage inflicted on the target by 15% for a duration of 10 seconds each. A Target can receive up to three marks.
The April update arrives for The Division on April 12 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC.