Eidos has released a new PC Patch for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, the new patch fixes many major issues, including long load times, and problems with the walking speed of Adam. Several other major adjustments were made as well. You can check out a snippet of the patch below, and get the rest here.
The following gameplay changes are in this patch:
- Fixed regression that was introduced in last patch: Walking speed is now fixed properly.
- Fixed regression that was introduced in last patch: Talos Rucker no longer spawns twice.
- AMD intro video now has a lower volume.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on some interactive objects, such as computers or keypads, could cause Jensen to unholster his weapon.
- Fixed an issue where some users had to create a new Windows account to be able to start the game.
- Fixed a crash when loading a savegame.
- Fixed an issue where SSAO could introduce some graphical artifacts.
- Fixed an issue in Breach where the Booster Pack open button would not be shown, even though the user had Booster Packs to open.
- Fixed issues with the dialogue selection wheel.
The following DirectX 12 changes are in this patch:
- Improved stability and performance.
- Major improvement to loading times.