A new game with an old-school feel has hit Steam Early Access, Siralim 2, which is not technically a direct sequel to the original Siralim, has come and aims to be an Early Access game that truly goes via interaction with the community.
“Community feedback is extremely important to us. Our previous game, Siralim, saw countless improvements thanks to the amazing people on our forums. Some users even established the foundation for us to build entirely new systems into the game! For that reason, we will ensure that it’s both easy and effective for you to communicate with us. With your help, we will create the best possible monster capture RPG!”
Here’s a full breakdown of the game:
“Siralim 2 is an old-school monster catching RPG. Summon and customize hundreds of creatures to fight for you as you battle your way through endless dungeons. Find rare treasure and use it to upgrade your castle, empower your creatures, craft powerful artifacts, learn new spells, and much more.
Siralim 2 never ends. There’s an infinite amount of content, and absolutely no limits or level caps of any kind. A list of the game’s main features can be found below:
- Summon over 500 unique creatures to fight for you. Each creature has its own unique abilities.
- Breed your creatures to make them lay eggs. The offspring inherits attributes from its parents!
- Use your creatures to fight your way through randomly generated dungeons and complete randomized quests.
- Equip your creatures with spells. Spells can be found with randomly generated properties that change the way they behave in battle.
- Craft and customize equipment for your creatures with the help of over 600 different crafting materials.
- Upgrade your castle to unlock new rooms, NPCs, quests, and more!
- Tons of side content – gamble with the dwarves, fight in the battle arena, study in the library, cook a meal, entertain the riddle dwarves, and much more.
- An endless adventure – there are no level caps, no inventory space limits, and no true end to the game. Difficulty scales as high as you want.”