From Software has released some details for the next upcoming patch for Dark Souls 3. The patch notes were released in Japanese, but were translated on Reddit by user Spacemanticore (via Gamespot). You can check out the latest patch notes below.
The new patch adds some tweaks to NPC questlines, which are now easier to trigger. In addition, some bugs where various enemies, weapons and items would not appear have also been addressed. The patch also resolves Xbox One issues, including not being able to interact with bonfires or crashing to the title screen when the game is unable to connect to an online session.
From Software has not yet revealed the release date or time the patch will go live. Dark Souls 3 is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows. Here’s the list of patch notes:
- Fixed a bug where you might not get items properly while accessing a covenant when a player joins your game.
- Some NPCs questline events have been made easier to trigger.
- Made the requirement for joining the Rosaria’s Fingers less strict.
- Fixed a bug when teleporting to Untended Graves.
- Amended an issue where kicks were being parried.
- Fixed a bug where Crystal Sage would not re-appear after warping in.
- Fixed a bug where Dragonslayer Armour would die on its own before you fight.
- Fixed a bug where Knight Slayer Tsorig would continue to gesture.
- Fixed a bug where Siegward would fail to save Greirat even though the conditions have been met.
- Fixed a bug where, when wearing a ring that increases Max HP, the change would not be reflected in some menus.
- Fixed a bug where the voice chat icon would show (or not show) according to the settings.
- Fixed a bug where the voice chat icon would continue to display when HUD display is set to AUTO.
- (Xbox One) Fixed a bug where you can’t access the functions Quit Game, access bonfire, or use online play items when failing to connect to an online session.
- (Xbox One) Fixed a bug where the game would crash to the title screen when you fail to connect to an online session.
- Fine tuned various other things, fine tune performance, and corrected various bugs.