Dark Souls 3 has come out, and even though its only been out a week, it’s already doing incredibly well. In fact, in the UK, it’s not only the #1 game over there, but it has far outstripped what Dark Souls 2 did during it’s initial launch. During it’s first week, according to several sources including Eurogamer, it has sold 61% more copies than Dark Souls 2 did. That’s a significant number. Currently, it’s believed that it’s sold over 600,000 copies, however, that does not include downloads and digital sales, so that number will likely go up.
Also, though it’s only been a week, a patch for Dark Souls 3 is coming out today. Titled, Greatswords, not much is known about it, but here is the breakdown of what you can expect from the patch.
The full list of changes are as follows:
- Performance adjustment for Greatsword
- Battle performance adjustment for Dancer’s Enchanted Sword, Winged Knight Twinaxes
- Performance adjustment for Soul’s Greatsword, and Farron Flashsword
- Fix for issue where multiple items become impossible to use at Road of Sacrifices, Farron Keep, Cathedral of the Deep after clearing the game.
- General balance adjustments and bug fixes
Dark Souls 3 is out now digitally and physically for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.