The Thieves Guild DLC Launches for The Elder Scrolls Online! Check Out the New Gameplay Trailer Here!
Bethesda Softworks has released the new Thieves Guild DLC pack for The Elder Scrolls Online; Tamriel Unlimited. The new game pack is now available worldwide for the PC and Mac versions of the game. It will be hitting the console versions later this month. Thieves Guild arrives on Xbox One on March 22 and March 23 for PlayStation 4. In addition, Bethesda released a new gameplay video for the launch, which you can check out below.
The new Thieves Guild DLC adds a new explorable zone for the game with Hew’s Bane. It’s located in the southern peninsula of Hammerfell. It also features new story content that will return players to fan-favorite areas of Tamriel, and new group bosses. The DLC is included for players who already have an active ESO Plus Membership. It can be purchased individually for 2,000 crowns at the ESO Crown Store. Here’s a full breakdown of the Thieves Guild content (courtesy of Bethesda):
- Brand New Story Content: Help restore the Thieves Guild in Abah’s Landing, currently besieged by the mercenary force known as the Iron Wheel. After a high-stakes heist gone horribly wrong, the Iron Wheel will stop at nothing to destroy the Guild. Hours of story content await as you solve the mystery of the Iron Wheel and restore glory to the Thieves Guild.
- New Criminal Activities: Leveraging ESO’s Outlaw Refuges, Thieves Guild quests take you all over Tamriel to engage in – and profit from – criminal activity such as stealing, looting, and pickpocketing. Heists, a new quest type, allow you to hone your thieving skills by adding trespassing and stealth/hiding mechanics that enable you to break into warehouses and homes in Abah’s Landing to relieve merchants and citizenry of their goods. Beware of the guards!
- New 12-Player Trial: With both Normal and Veteran difficulty modes, the Maw of Lorkhaj 12-Player Trial will test your allies and your courage. Breach the gates of an ancient Khajiiti shrine, and confront the ghostly legions of Namiira in eerie lamp-lit corridors – complete with ruthless new enemies, terrifying bosses, and a wealth of treasure from the depths of Oblivion.
- All-New Skill Line: Want to enhance your character with all-new thieving, sneaking, and stealing-related passive skills? You’re in luck! The Thieves Guild in Abah’s Landing will teach you these skills as your progress through the ranks of the organization.
- Thieves Guild-Exclusive Rewards and Items: Earn new items through in-game quests and browse Thieves Guild-themed items coming to the Crown Store soon.