When is Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age arriving? What was new about it again?
Square Enix has been bringing back a lot of their classic titles (and present titles) to Steam in order for players to play them with new life. And now, one of the classic Final Fantasy titles has arrived on Steam.
The release of FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE last year included high definition visuals, a remastered soundtrack, new Speed and Trial modes, fast forward function, and other enhancements. With over a million units shipped for console, the STEAM version upgrades the game even more with brand-new features for PC players, including:
- 60fps – Ivalice will look better than ever with the game running at 60 frames per second.
- Compatible with 21:9 ultra-wide monitors – Up to three HD monitors can be used for a potential 48(16×3):9 experience.
- New Game Plus and New Game Minus – Post-game content modes are now accessible from the beginning of the game.
- Three background music options – The original, re-orchestrated and soundtrack versions are now available from the beginning of the game.
- Maximized License Points and Gil – New functionality added to grant players max License Points and Gil from the configuration screen.
- Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards and more to optimize the PC player experience.