Will the VATS System in Fallout 76 ever be fixed? When will it happen?
One of the biggest problems with Fallout 76 right now is that many of the major systems have errors or faults that hurt gameplay. in regards tot he VATS system, which is supposed to help players kill enemies more efficiently, it would actually go after other players at times. But finally, a new patch has come in, and has fixed the system, and more:
ADDITIONAL DESIGN AND BALANCE UPDATES
- C.A.M.P.: The chance to acquire milk from a Brahmin spawned at a player’s C.A.M.P. has been reduced by half.
- Challenges: Consume Alcohol Challenges have had their requirements reduced from 50 and 25 beverages to 20 and 10.
- Challenges: Craft Alcohol Challenges have had their requirements reduced from 50 and 25 beverages to 20 and 10.
- (Added April 9) Crafting: Several craftable hats and outfits have had their crafting costs increased and Cap values decreased.
- Dev Note: Previously, it was very easy to gain lots of caps by crafting and selling these items. We’ve made balance adjustments accordingly to prevent them from being exploited, without making them too difficult to craft. This was missed during our initial patch notes creation process.
- Food: The rate at which Food spoils is now more consistent.
- Items: Resources that glowing creatures drop as loot in nuke zones, such as Glowing Mass and Hardened Mass, are now instanced for all players who deal damage to those creatures.
- Items: Equipping Armor with Cryogenic or Incendiary Legendary Mods no longer causes the wearer to become hostile toward attacking players in Adventure Mode prior to returning fire.
- V.A.T.S.: No longer targets friendly or neutral players or creatures.