The release date for The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine is still not yet confirmed. But all the achievements for the game have been listed on the game’s Steam page. You can check out the full list of achievements below (via Xbox Achievements). If you are looking to avoid spoilers, please avoid reading the achievements below, since the achievements do share some story details.
Blood and Wine Achievements:
- The Witcher’s Gone South: Travel to the Duchy of Toussaint.
- Last Action Hero: Be decorated with the Order of Vitis Vinifera.
- Kling of the Clink: Serve time in Toussaint
- A Knight to Remember: Obtain a flawless victory in all the competitions during the knights’ tourney.
- Embodiment of the Five Virtues: Be given Aerondight by the Lady of the Lake.
- Playing House: Use all available options for developing Corvo Bianco.
- Turned Every Stone: Find all grandmaster diagrams for each witcher school.
- I Have a Gwent Problem: Collect all the cards in the Skellige deck.
- Dressed to Kill: Unlock the bonus for equipping all the witcher gear elements from one School.
- Weapon “W”: Develop a mutation
- Hasta la Vista
- David and Golyat
- The Grapes of Wrath Stomped
It looks like Geralt of Rivia will obtain some type of weapon or item from the Lady of the Lake, a . In addition, there appears to be a mutation developing quest. It also appears there will be a knights’ tournament at some point during the expansion. The Lady of the Lake is a significant character from The Witcher novels, who also appeared in the first game.
The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine is due out later this year. CD Projekt RED is slated to reveal more details on the DLC this month. The release date is still not yet announced. The expansion will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC.