Gearbox Software has revealed the patch notes for a new update released for Battleborn this week. This week’s update features a number of hot fixes, which you can check out below. The changes should’ve started rolling out Thursday, May 26. One of the biggest changes is that players will have to wait longer to surrender for a Versus match in the game.
One major change is that teams have to wait longer to surrender in a Versus match. The amount of time it takes to surrender for a match has been increased from four minutes to six minutes. In addition, the revote time has also been increased from one minute to three minutes.
- Increased the time until a Surrender vote can be called from 4 minutes to 6 minutes.
- Increased the Surrender revote time from 1 minute to 3 minutes.
- Increased the damage falloff of Ghalt’s level 3 Left Helix Augment, Slug Rounds.
- Fixed an issue with and re-enabled the “Friction Fizz” Legendary gear.
- Reduced the bonus damage to Ghalt’s Scraptrap granted by the “U.P.R. Synchronograph” Character Legendary gear from 50% to 25%.
- Fixed an issue with the description of “Strategist’s HoldFast Recharger.”
- Fixed an issue with Bonus Shards per Second gear.
Battleborn is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC. The game was recently marked down for a reduced price of about $39.99 on Amazon.