jannick

Regular
It is not easy to put in words how a 15-year-old game still manages to capture the interest and imagination in such a definitive way.

I could go on and on about what it is that separates it from other games from the MMORPG genre or even from the latest retail version(s) of WoW. But the whole essence of it is when after grouping up with a handful of random players to do that difficult elite quest or to venture in a dungeon, people most often than not react by saying "Thanks for the group and the help mat. Mind if I add you to my friend list so we can play together again in the future?"

It is at that moment that you feel the presence of a community around you and a sense of your character belonging someone that you know that with Classic Wow you might just have struck wow gold.
Yep, farming wow gold in classic is just not easy, and I always get cheap wow classic gold from SSEGold to solve this problem.

klikaczki

I also had that, that a few times I returned to the game and not quite know why, and why xD But I have already accepted that I have such phases. I start playing and wasting a lot of my life on it, and then I have to take a break and rest just to start playing again in a while

Javedan

So who's excited for World of Warcraft Classic on August 27th? I have a few friends that have been trying to get me to return to World of Warcraft and I started a new character but i'm still unsure if I want to return yet or not. I probably will, and everyone seems pumped for World of Warcraft Classic. What do you think of WoW classic becoming a thing again? Are you excited for it? Is it something you'll be playing?

I'll probably check it out for a month or two and see if it's worth returning to the World of Warcraft. :)
I am very exited about

Smokey

Revillution.net C.E.O.
Regular
Been a while since I posted here. Me and a few buddies tried it and played it for a few months, but in typical WoW fashion one by one they all stopped playing, and thus, I followed suit. There was some stuff about it they didn't like, some went back to retail, while others like myself, just completely shelved the game.