overcast

Regular
I think there will always be problems with most of the games and considering the streaming issues that people face. It's nothing new on that note.

Olaf

Regular
But I don't get why every goddamn update has to have issues. I feel like by now they should have figured out how to release updates with perfection.

Shine_Spirit

Regular
I don't if the lag in Fortnite doesn't have any single cause.

I think it's a relatively complicated situation to be resolved. There may even be some methods around to fix it, but I haven't seen any of them really working.

Olaf

Regular
Trying to figure out what the real problem is, has proven to be almost impossible.

Shine_Spirit

Regular
Trying to figure out what the real problem is, has proven to be almost impossible.

If there is a possible solution to this problem, I believe I haven't found it anywhere. I've talked to many people about this and nobody knows anything about lags in Fortnite.

Olaf

Regular
It's like the game comes with a trojan horse which executes randomly. People seem to have different opinions and solutions to this problem, that's for sure.

mastro

Regular
It's like the game comes with a trojan horse which executes randomly. People seem to have different opinions and solutions to this problem, that's for sure.
But it has not got to the point where I have to ditch Fortnite. I don't think I'll be quiting Fortnite any time soon.

overcast

Regular
I think I too am tired of the fortnite. And after some time I may also ditch the PUBG too. I don't see much reason behind the game interest any way. I hope to see things change.

overcast

Regular
Those who have lesser ram also face the lagging. I have seen that happening for some of the gamers. But it may change in near future.

overcast

Regular
The RAM requirement for the PUBG and Fortnite makes it a bit lagging for some users. And that's kind of expected from what I have seen so far.