mynameisshieldler

Regular
As with most online games, even in Fortnite LAG is a naturally occuring phenomenon that plagues all gamers. But lag is not always due to network issues, sometimes lag has to do with the hardware of your rig and/or the software. So before you can solve Fortnite lag, you need to diagnose whats causing the high ping in the first place.

Visit the official Fortnite website to check the recommended system requirements, and make sure that you meet both hardware and software requirements.

Make sure you are connected via ethernet cable and not wifi. I know this is a small thing and shouldn't matter in this day and age, but, trust me it helps with ping.

You can try to change your matchmaking region so you get better ping.

If this doesn't help, here you can read up on more workarounds for Fortnite lag by searching on google including network related issues.
I see.

overcast

Regular
I think mobile games are expected to have some sort of lag but it's often seen that lag may lead to more of issues in the system. so that sort of stuff does happen for sure.

killamch89

Regular
I think mobile games are expected to have some sort of lag but it's often seen that lag may lead to more of issues in the system. so that sort of stuff does happen for sure.
You are right. It depends on the User's system specs and if It can run Fortnite at the recommended settings.

xyrene

Regular
Thanks for these tips, it will surely help those gamers be aware of the reasons why there is a lag in their game.

overcast

Regular
Some really good weapons are coming out these days. So it's definitely interesting these days.

rz3300

Regular
Season 7 is awesome - those planes have totally added more variety to the gameplay.

I have just recently realized how much those add and it is hard to imagine the game without it now, but it also makes me rethink my whole strategies.

overcast

Regular
Winter update in fortnite is lagging a lot. This is seasonal content but it seems like these days DLC are not tested the right way.

Olaf

Regular
Winter update in fortnite is lagging a lot. This is seasonal content but it seems like these days DLC are not tested the right way.
That might be the reason. They are not taking enough time to test them.