Favorite Xbox One games?

Discussion in 'Xbox One' started by FuZyOn, Aug 11, 2015.

1. atlantasports

atlantasports Well-Known Member

I miss Ratchet and Clank. That game was so much fun, and it was a pretty funny game as well.

2. Celerian

Celerian Well-Known Member
    Regular

Also sunset overdrive is so cool

3. ProNine

ProNine Well-Known Member
    Regular

I've heard of the Sunset Overdrive game. Wish they had a port for the PC.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I wish too, though I'm sure it would be shitty. Look how many PC ports are bad nowadays (even Just Cause 3 has issues).

5. Gift3d

Gift3d Member

Destiny is a great game that you can get very into, tons and tons of content and quests. Special events every week which is pretty awesome also they added a racing element as a special event which made the game much different and a lot more fun.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I thought about getting Destiny, but am I too late to the party? The game isn't that hyped anymore.

7. Gift3d

Gift3d Member

No not at all, they have Destiny the Taken King on disk now for less than half the price and also they have refer a friend which helps you level up a lot faster. Gets you to 25 in a second then all you have to do is level up to 40 before light comes into play. I have 2 friends who just got the game around Christmas and now both are able to do the hardest raids with me so I don't think you are too late. They are apparently also releasing new DLC content next month so if you want it now would be the time to get it.

8. TheRedCap

TheRedCap Active Member
    Regular

I thought Sunset Overdrive was a highly underrated gem! The graphics were gorgeous and the gameplay was busting at the seams with creativity and charm. Overall it was a crazy, fun, romp through a suburban apocalypse with a bit of a "Saturday morning cartoon" feel. I really hope they recouped the costs of development and put out another one. If not to make money, then at least to please the fans.

9. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

For me my XBox has always been used for more sports games than anything else, and I loved to play NHL when I was in college. I do play some real time games though and some RPGs and some shooters, but it really just depends on what kind of mood I am in. I did have a period of time where I was all about Halo, but that did not last too long.

10. Gift3d

Gift3d Member

I'm polar opposite of you. Basically before Fallout 3 I never played a game that was not an online multiplayer shooter. Surprised how much I enjoyed not having to shoot kids to have fun.