Favorite Xbox One games?

FuZyOn

Regular
I don't play that much on my XBOX but when a friend comes over it's pretty convenient to turn on the system and play a quick game of FIFA or NBA.

atlantasports

I don't play that much on my XBOX but when a friend comes over it's pretty convenient to turn on the system and play a quick game of FIFA or NBA.
FIFA 15 is seriously a solid game. It's the best sports game I have played in awhile. It's way more fun that 2K is.

I don't own an Xbox One but I've had occasion to play almost the entire Rayman Legends with a couple of friends... and it was simply hilarious! Aside from the awesome visual and musical aspects of the game, I enjoyed how incredibly easy it is to turn any level into a delirious battle royale, purposefully killing and annoying your friends for no particular reason.

atlantasports

I don't own an Xbox One but I've had occasion to play almost the entire Rayman Legends with a couple of friends... and it was simply hilarious! Aside from the awesome visual and musical aspects of the game, I enjoyed how incredibly easy it is to turn any level into a delirious battle royale, purposefully killing and annoying your friends for no particular reason.
That is one of the most gorgeous yet goofy games that I have ever played in my whole life. It's so much fun.

FuZyOn

Regular
FIFA 15 is seriously a solid game. It's the best sports game I have played in awhile. It's way more fun that 2K is.
Yup, Ultimate Team is pretty fun but Career Mode is really, really lackluster. They basically stripped down a lot of features for no apparent reason and now they're slowly updating the game mode. 2K definitely have the upperhand when it comes to careers.

FuZyOn

Regular
I just love football especially FIFA 15.
Me too, and there's nothing that could compete against it! PES is simply too lackluster to even be considered when you're talking about good football games, so FIFA definitely holds the title for "best football simulator".

atlantasports

Yup, Ultimate Team is pretty fun but Career Mode is really, really lackluster. They basically stripped down a lot of features for no apparent reason and now they're slowly updating the game mode. 2K definitely have the upperhand when it comes to careers.
I have really only played against friends, so no career mode for me. I love 2K as well, but there's just something that is way more competitive whenever you play against people you know in Fifa.

FuZyOn

Regular
I have really only played against friends, so no career mode for me. I love 2K as well, but there's just something that is way more competitive whenever you play against people you know in Fifa.
Yeah, the UT is much more competitive than NBA's online court competitions, they still have to improve that aspect of the game. EA obviously works 90% on UT and the rest on Career Mode and graphics, since that brings them the money.

Last edited by a moderator:

atlantasports

Yeah, the UT is much more competitive than NBA's online court competitions, they still have to improve that aspect of the game. FIFA obviously work 90% on UT and the rest on Career Mode and graphics, since that brings them the money.
Throughout the years, though, what games have you preferred?

FuZyOn

Regular
Throughout the years, though, what games have you preferred?
Are you talking about FIFA games? Well, FIFA 08 and 07 were really enjoyable and kind of set the standard high. Those were revolutionary at their time, no sports game was able to even come close to the performance, graphics and gameplay.

atlantasports

Are you talking about FIFA games? Well, FIFA 08 and 07 were really enjoyable and kind of set the standard high. Those were revolutionary at their time, no sports game was able to even come close to the performance, graphics and gameplay.
Well, Fifa and sports games haha. I loved FIFA 07. That was a classic game. I used to play as Arsenal all of the time.

FuZyOn

Regular
Well, Fifa and sports games haha. I loved FIFA 07. That was a classic game. I used to play as Arsenal all of the time.
I remember when I played my first FIFA game. I thought it would be easy since I already knew a lot about football but I got dumped 7-0 on amateur. I also used to only shoot from the middle of the pitch, sometimes it went in.

atlantasports

I remember when I played my first FIFA game. I thought it would be easy since I already knew a lot about football but I got dumped 7-0 on amateur. I also used to only shoot from the middle of the pitch, sometimes it went in.
It always takes forever to get used to the controls. I hated playing online because I would always end up getting murked by some random person.

FuZyOn

Regular
It always takes forever to get used to the controls. I hated playing online because I would always end up getting murked by some random person.
Online mode is pretty fluctuant. You either get a team with full TOTY players who just wrecks you or some bronze, non-rares with zero chemistry who you can dumpster.

atlantasports

Online mode is pretty fluctuant. You either get a team with full TOTY players who just wrecks you or some bronze, non-rares with zero chemistry who you can dumpster.
You can get some decent players that have terrible chemistry, and that is something that pisses me off.

Ishmael

Regular
Probably Sunset Overdrive, just because it's Jet Set Radio X Ratchet and Clank. A ton of fun with the customization of your character, the funny moments, and the crazy guns.

FuZyOn

Regular
You can get some decent players that have terrible chemistry, and that is something that pisses me off.
Well it's pretty fun to build teams based on chemistry. I feel that's a nice addition instead of having Hazard, Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar in the same team. It makes you choose a country/league and build the best team from there, it's nice.

atlantasports

Well it's pretty fun to build teams based on chemistry. I feel that's a nice addition instead of having Hazard, Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar in the same team. It makes you choose a country/league and build the best team from there, it's nice.
I don't get why people try to stack their teams with the biggest names they can find. A team does not work like that.