Favorite Xbox One games?

Discussion in 'Xbox One' started by FuZyOn, Aug 11, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't play that much on my XBOX but when a friend comes over it's pretty convenient to turn on the system and play a quick game of FIFA or NBA.

2. atlantasports

atlantasports Well-Known Member

FIFA 15 is seriously a solid game. It's the best sports game I have played in awhile. It's way more fun that 2K is.

3. RandomHumanBeing

RandomHumanBeing New Member

I don't own an Xbox One but I've had occasion to play almost the entire Rayman Legends with a couple of friends... and it was simply hilarious! Aside from the awesome visual and musical aspects of the game, I enjoyed how incredibly easy it is to turn any level into a delirious battle royale, purposefully killing and annoying your friends for no particular reason.

4. atlantasports

That is one of the most gorgeous yet goofy games that I have ever played in my whole life. It's so much fun.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yup, Ultimate Team is pretty fun but Career Mode is really, really lackluster. They basically stripped down a lot of features for no apparent reason and now they're slowly updating the game mode. 2K definitely have the upperhand when it comes to careers.

6. mooray

mooray Active Member

I just love football especially FIFA 15.

7. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Me too, and there's nothing that could compete against it! PES is simply too lackluster to even be considered when you're talking about good football games, so FIFA definitely holds the title for "best football simulator".

8. atlantasports

I have really only played against friends, so no career mode for me. I love 2K as well, but there's just something that is way more competitive whenever you play against people you know in Fifa.

9. atlantasports

I love all the FIFA games and I love playing soccer in real life as well.

10. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah, the UT is much more competitive than NBA's online court competitions, they still have to improve that aspect of the game. EA obviously works 90% on UT and the rest on Career Mode and graphics, since that brings them the money.

#10 FuZyOn, Aug 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2015
  11. atlantasports

Throughout the years, though, what games have you preferred?

12. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Are you talking about FIFA games? Well, FIFA 08 and 07 were really enjoyable and kind of set the standard high. Those were revolutionary at their time, no sports game was able to even come close to the performance, graphics and gameplay.

13. atlantasports

Well, Fifa and sports games haha. I loved FIFA 07. That was a classic game. I used to play as Arsenal all of the time.

14. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I remember when I played my first FIFA game. I thought it would be easy since I already knew a lot about football but I got dumped 7-0 on amateur. I also used to only shoot from the middle of the pitch, sometimes it went in.

15. atlantasports

It always takes forever to get used to the controls. I hated playing online because I would always end up getting murked by some random person.

16. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Online mode is pretty fluctuant. You either get a team with full TOTY players who just wrecks you or some bronze, non-rares with zero chemistry who you can dumpster.

17. atlantasports

You can get some decent players that have terrible chemistry, and that is something that pisses me off.

18. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

Probably Sunset Overdrive, just because it's Jet Set Radio X Ratchet and Clank. A ton of fun with the customization of your character, the funny moments, and the crazy guns.

19. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well it's pretty fun to build teams based on chemistry. I feel that's a nice addition instead of having Hazard, Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar in the same team. It makes you choose a country/league and build the best team from there, it's nice.

20. atlantasports

I don't get why people try to stack their teams with the biggest names they can find. A team does not work like that.