Favorite Exclusive Game On PS4

Discussion in 'PS4' started by JoshSmith100, Jun 15, 2015.

1. JoshSmith100

JoshSmith100 Active Member
    Regular

What is your favorite exclusive game on the PS4? Mine is Bloodborne. Man ive spent alot of hours into this game.

2. mmchayle1

mmchayle1 Member

My favorite exclusive game would have to be the upcoming remake of FFVII. It is on my list of top 5 games ever played and to see it come back is totally awesome.

3. Obi

Obi Well-Known Member

Mine's between Infamous: Second Son and The Last of Us Remastered, if that one counts. I love the first two infamous games and the different powers in this one were brilliant. The commentary on TLOU was great as well, I never completed the first campaign but the insight into the game was refreshing and kept me interested during the more boring parts of the game.

4. atlantasports

atlantasports Well-Known Member

The Last of Us was one of my favorite games ever for the PS4. I dunno if any game will top it, except for maybe Kingdom Hearts.

5. atlantasports

I loved the commentary as well. It was refreshing and not boring like a lot of other games.

6. atlantasports

I have wanted to play Bloodborne so bad. Is it worth it?

7. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Well-Known Member

For me so far i think it's got to be Resogun tbh, i have still not played a lot of games because of my massive backlog.

8. ElegantMew

ElegantMew New Member

Bloodborne was a really good game, so I would probably have to give that game my word being "my favorite exclusive PS4 game." The plot, and capabilities make the game extremely intriguing and addictive, and the graphics are outstanding. I have yet to play too much games though, so my opinion could possibly change in the near future.

9. slaughterboy

slaughterboy Member

Of all the things I've played so far, Bloodborne by a long shot. It has its flaws (I wish more changed from NG to NG+ aside from enemy scaling, for instance), but just about everything in the game from the enemy/level design to the combat and storytelling is damn near perfect. I even found myself liking it more than Dark Souls after I really started to get into it.

10. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Well-Known Member

Could you tell us if it's worth, and what's the game's purpose? What makes Bloodborne so interesting? :D

11. Obi

Obi Well-Known Member

Yeah, talking about the development of a game and it's characters can get boring as hell, but with a game as deep and nuanced as TLOU makes it much more interesting

12. js85

js85 Member

Clicking on this thread I thought for sure every response would be The Last of Us, but I'm surprised and intrigued to see others! I personally think the answer is The Last of Us, but I haven't played the others (Bloodbourne) so I guess I'll have to get on that before I solidify my opinion!

13. atlantasports

I normally won't even turn the commentary on, but I did for this game and it was just so entertaining.

14. Kitty Reeves

Kitty Reeves Iron Hand in a Velvet Glove
    Regular

For an original, probably Infamous: Second Son. For a remake, it's def The Last of Us.

15. West

West Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am a really big fan of the Little Big Planet games. True, I was a little bit disappointed by LBP3. I think that it could have been done much better. But I think that the tone and the atmosphere of the Little Big Planet games just cannot be beat.

16. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't have a PS4 since I don't like consoles, but a pretty cool game that was developed exclusively for this platform is Project Cars. If you're into racing games it's worth a shot, trust me! :D

17. atlantasports

I actually haven't heard of that game, but I'll definitely check it out.

18. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

Bloodborne, absolutely. It's the main reason I got the console.
    Until Dawn is also a very good game, the butterfly effect system is really interesting and it's a wild ride from beginning to end.
    I don't think The Last of Us, while good, really counts since it's just a remaster, I'd rather promote new exclusives.

19. West

West Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have heard of Until Dawn. It's apparently been a bit of a surprise as far as success goes. Is it similar to Heavy Rain? From the screenshots I've seen, the games share a few similarities.

20. atlantasports

The Last of Us is such a solid game. I have yet to play BloodBorne, though.