Favorite Exclusive Game On PS4

Discussion in 'PS4' started by JoshSmith100, Jun 15, 2015.

1. atlantasports

atlantasports Well-Known Member

I actually have not heard of this game. What is it like?

2. West

West Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's basically a movie in video game form. You can follow a series of choices, and you watch cutscenes and interact with them. (For example, there's a guy changing a baby's diaper. You follow on-screen commands to attempt to successfully change the diaper.)

3. SLTE

SLTE Well-Known Member
    Regular

Probably Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. It wasn't a terribly long game, and the ending was a bit meh, but the storytelling experience was really neat. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes plot-intensive games.

That said, it was barely a game, in the same way that, say, The Walking Dead series aren't really games, more than manipulable movies. I'm cool with that, mind, but there's no challenge in it behind searching for the next cut scene in a beautiful, empty town.

4. Hyperion

Hyperion Active Member

I don't own a PS4, but it will be Bloodborne because I am a huge Dark Souls fan. I just know I will love that game from what I have seen of it. Challenging games are a lot better and worth the time one puts into them, IMO.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Oh, nice to see another fellow Dark Souls fan around here! I love challenging games as well, and Dark Souls is the best example for it. You have to think outside the box a lot, approach missions with a new perspective.

6. Hyperion

Hyperion Active Member

I kne the second I started DS1 that it was something different, and I was going to enjoy it. I ended up getting destroyed repeatedly for days until I finally figured out how to fight. I didn't use a guide for the first 30-40 hours I played with my first character, and I have never been so scared playing a game in my life. The Knights were terrifying and chased me endlessly.

7. atlantasports

This sounds kind of cool. Reminds me of LA Noire.

8. Benetnasch

Benetnasch Member

Definitely Until Dawn. I have been waiting to play this game since it was first announced, and have not been disappointed thus far. Dropping the Move and PS3 was a smart move. The graphics are great, but the most exciting part is being able to kill off the characters. I am also loving the butterfly effect system. It really reminds me a lot of Heavy Rain.

9. atlantasports

I know that this game is not necessarily an exclusive, but I cannot wait for Kingdom Hearts to come out.

10. MikeyPaine

MikeyPaine Member

I haven't played a ton of PS4 games on my PS4, but one of my underrated favorites is Infamous: Second Son. It probably isn't any better than Bloodbourne or other exclusives, but it's a lot of fun! It can get a little repetitive, but that's pretty much my only complaint. It's pretty cheap now, too!

11. SLTE

SLTE Well-Known Member
    Regular

Man, I really have to play this game. My cousin got it a while ago and he gave up about halfway through because he found it too hard. I managed to beat Dark Souls 2 a while ago, so I'd totally be up for the challenge. Maybe I should steal his copy... I could stand to die a few thousand times... after a while it's not even frustrating anymore...

12. atlantasports

I have always wanted to play Infamous. I have seen it and I have just always forgotten about it.

13. atlantasports

@MikeyPaine I see that Hyperview is your avatar. I freaking love Title Fight. I've seen them twice live.

14. MikeyPaine

MikeyPaine Member

I actually haven't seen them once, unfortunately. I've been a fan of them for a while too!

I haven't played any of the previous games, and as far as I can tell you're not missing anything story-wise. I hear they're good though!

15. ilivetofly

ilivetofly Member
    Regular

Right now it has to be Until Dawn. The game looks amazing and really blew me away, what sucks is the minimal ability to replay the game and not just have the exact same experience. Plus on top of that the high price point is pretty upsetting.

Rocket League for free was also super fun!