Your favorite movie quote

Discussion in 'Movies' started by swalia, Feb 13, 2016.

1. swalia

swalia Active Member

There are many inspirational and motivational quotes in the movies too. I especially like this one from 'Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets':
    “It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Professor Dumbledore

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

"I want to play a game..." - Saw (2004): haha, one of the best movie series ever!

"If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. " - Bryan Mills/Liam Neeson in Taken (2008)

3. swalia

swalia Active Member

Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it. – Rafiki, from The Lion King

4. wizzywiz

wizzywiz Member

Here it is,' My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next'.

5. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't think I really concentrate on the quotes while am watching a movie. But I will try listening keenly from now on to hear what it actually says.