Quantcast

You Impressions

Discussion in 'Fallout' started by Chris_A, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member Regular

What do you think about the game so far? I, personally, am having a blast playing it. I did not encounter a single bug or crash that so many people reported. All the quests are working and it plays really smooth, even on my elderly PC. Also, the settlement system and the fact that you can build up a new town from scratch is a really cool additiotn the Fallout franchise, in my opinion. What do you guys think? Have you gotten your copy yet?

2. flickerthestar

flickerthestar Well-Known Member Regular

The game is wonderful, alot of people have been complaining abut the graphics but its beautiful. I have been pretty hooked these past few days. The lip synch is bad and the main story could have been less predictable but other than that everything works well together. The factions are pretty neat and the settlement system is fun as heck.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member Regular

The game is really good, I'm happy with it! I haven't got too far in the campaign so I haven't experienced everything but so far so good, can't wait to play more!

4. flickerthestar

flickerthestar Well-Known Member Regular

I can't say enough good things about that settlement system. Give it a go once you get warm and fuzzy with the game's world. There are quite a few surprises that occur if you become dedicated to working on those settlements.

5. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member Regular

Oh yeah, I love the settlement system a lot. It is like they gave you their entire toolset to play around with. I also love the fact that you can scrape entire buildings in your towns, and then use the materials to build something else. Pure genius, this is.

6. Wick99

Wick99 Well-Known Member Regular

It feels more arcade-y to me but I like that change. I also LOVE the color pallet they use and the settlement feature seems neat but I haven't really gotten too far into it. Overall it's everything I hoped that it would be.

7. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

The game looks good, but I'm going to pick up my own copy six months down the line when most of the bugs are patched out. I played a friend's copy and while the game is fun to play, it sucks when it starts to freeze randomly and graphical glitches start to pop up.