Will there be GW2 ADDONS?

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2: General Discussion' started by Terminator, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Griautis

Griautis Member

I for one am hapy that addons won't be in GW2, and I was an avid user of them in WoW :))

2. Hannibal

Hannibal New Member

Id like to see some add ons... some never hurt ya know

3. Halcyon

Halcyon New Member

You can choose to not use them, dont act like you're being forced to just because they excist.

I am pro Addons for many reasons, give us the choice please.

4. Creed

Creed Active Member

Depends on the addons.. Most of them don't even effect your gaming experience. The addons I have in wow are merely to aid my toons with certain things.. Like postal... allows me to click one button and get all my mail so I don't have to click one at a time.. very time consuming.. I could be questing with the time wasted.. Altoholic.. allows me to see what my other toons have in their bags and bank and guild bank anywhere in the world without logging out and logging on to my other 9 toons only to find they don't have it.. Time consuming... Allow me to see how much money each of my toons have and what lvl their profession is. SilverDragon addon allows me to get a notice when a rare spawn is out if I fly over... great for hunters if they are looking for that rare spawn tamable cat or other rare tamable pets. Auctioneer.. allows me to undercut so that my item would sell. Sell junk addon allows me to push one button to get rid of all the gray crap in my bags... another time consuming feature. So none of my addons ruins my gaming experience. It actually enhances it by saving me time. :p

Creed

5. Creed

Creed Active Member

Well that is great that you will be happy, but nobody is forcing you to use addons if they were to support them and other players would like to have a choice in the matter. :p

Creed

6. LordWolfheart

LordWolfheart New Member