Who is the ugliest Final Fantasy Villain?

I don't remember if Jecht was a villain or not, but I did like his design, though I find Auron's to be cooler IMO. I'm not a fan of Kuja's by any means, I just don't like how he's prettier than the female members of the game. I like eye candy, but I shouldn't have a difficult time trying to figure gender unless it's intentional.
Well I can't think of anyone else in FFX that may classify as the main antagonist. Seymour doesn't count because he's a scrub by the end of his arc, the Yevon dude is a dude we basically don't know the entire game. I think Jecht is the best candidate as the main villain of the game, and he was cool. :p

Well I can't think of anyone else in FFX that may classify as the main antagonist. Seymour doesn't count because he's a scrub by the end of his arc, the Yevon dude is a dude we basically don't know the entire game. I think Jecht is the best candidate as the main villain of the game, and he was cool. :p
Well, the biggest conflicts in Final Fantasy X go side by side. Tidus' father issues with Jecht and Jecht being Sin, who is destroying Spira and its inhabitants; those point to Jecht being the major villain. Granted, Seymour had caused a lot of trouble for Tidus, Yuna, and the rest, it all goes back to Jecht/Sin. Oh, and Sin is one hideous fiend, so I guess "it" would be the ugliest villain.

Haha. He's a she. I mean, she's a girl. But yeah, you could say that she looks like a fat guy in the body of an elephant. Her ugliness makes her pretty scary. Look at this other mug shot of hers:

FF9-3--article_image.jpg

and another:
brahne1.png
She looks more scarier on the second image. Which Final Fantasy is this? She is also so huge.

Back