Ed1fan

I wish I were talented enough to create something like the stuff I see on fan sites. I would love to see some stuff for people that like ArcheAge. I can not draw a straight line with a ruler, but I do dabble in the paints (all abstract).

Rizzio

I am the kind of person that loves to dabble in fan art. Only problem is my inspiration comes from in game time. So, I will probably make some fan art after I start playing!

SuperiorCallz

Regular
I also wish I could draw great pictures of game characters, although I just make up for it by looking at others, which unfortunately I haven't seen much of in ArcheAge :( I'd love to see some!

Mystasia

I am starting to get into fan art. I've found that I can do much better on a computer than I can at freehand, and it is a lot more fun.

dionnextherese

Regular
I have the same wish as you. Too bad we're not all gifted with artistic hands. But I am into fan arts and I love to look and appreciate them.

overcast

Regular
I used to do in past. Now lost touch. Also I don't have enough hours to spend on art these days. I do however some of the time spend time making small sketches. And it does work out in that context. I' d say i prefer making something simple now.