Which movies stand above everything else in your movies list?

Elgiz

Regular
There are several movies released throughout years that are legendary and have been loved by many people across the world. However, everyone has their own list of movies which are the best for them. Movies like Interstellar, Fight Club, Inception are usually included in the list by many. What is your list? Which movies do you think are better than others?

Annejk18

Regular
There Are lots of movies in my list. Some of them are Marvel movies, Dc Movies, Harry Potter series, Lord of the Rings Trilogy and Transformers Movies and more sci-fi movies. Above all those I really like Marvel Superhero Movies. I really Thor and Iron Man. I'm a big fan of the characters.

dionnextherese

Regular
Titanic will always be my all-time favorite movie to watch. This iconic movie will always touch the hearts of the audience.

NerdIndeed

Regular
I'm going to go with my all-time favorites.

Inception
Interstellar
Black Swan
Star Wars
The Matrix Trilogy
Lord of the Rings
The Batman Trilogy
No Country for Old Men
The Sixth Sense

Blader70

Regular
It's hard to say for sure but jurassic park, Shrek and a handful of other movies stand on the list.

overcast

Regular
I don't think I have any movie which stands above all. It can be pretty hard if you ask me. These days especially things are kind of lot harder to judge.

Mildredtabitha

Regular
For me I I choose
Squid game
The society
Nevertheless
So not worth it
Stranger things
Blood and water
Trinklets.