Quantcast

Which Final Fantasy was your favorite?

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy' started by dieselfit, Dec 15, 2013.

1. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member Regular

Final Fantasy X or FF Tactics here.

2. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member Regular

Hands down- FF9. It was everything the FF franchise strove for and nailed. 10 was good, and 7 broke the ground but 9 was phenomenal.

3. Kittyworker

Kittyworker Well-Known Member

I thought Final Fantasy 8 was amazing. I didn't have a PS1 when FF7 came out and FF8 just blew me away by its stunning CGI. The game is one you either love or hate, few people are just meh about it. I'm one of the people who loved the story and game mechanics.

4. kianthras

kianthras Member

From the main games: I loved playing FFX, it so far has held my attention and love over the course of 10ish years. I played FFX2 and FFXII, and enjoyed both of them, but the characters and storyline of FFX are what keep me coming back every single time.

From the other extras... My favourite has always been Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced. Again, the storyline was wonderful, the missions were fun, and it never seemed overly repetitive.

5. anadrotowski

anadrotowski Well-Known Member Regular

Final Fantasy IX was the most amazing game in my opinion. Since my old PS1 just finally bit the dust, we had to emulate this game so I could replay the whole thing. I was practically growing up with this game and obsessed over the card game within the game more than anything, as well as memorizing the beginning of the first town. I memorized where everything was! I drive my boyfriend crazy with this game. He actually just bought me a Moogle because I wouldn't stop talking about how cute they were.

6. mmchayle

mmchayle Member

I loved both FFVII and FFVIII. It is hard to choose between them because they were both such epic games.

7. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member Regular

I've never played FF VII, VIII, IX but I always watched my sisters play it. The first FF I played was X, and it was amazing and funny too. And I think X was my favorite. I also played X-2 but I didn't liked it and also XII, the map on the game was too big.

8. I really, really love Final Fantasy X. Out of the whole series, it's the one I play the most for sure. I guess it's because it's the first FF game that I ever played, so it has a warm place in my heart. But I just love it so much. I love the characters, and I just get completely lost in the story every time even though I could probably recite it from memory now. I even liked playing blitzball, which my brother hated and we always argued about whether it was fun or not.

9. niightwind

niightwind Well-Known Member

While I didn't like the game itself the best, I love the music in Final Fantasy 7. The games all have great music, but FF7 was just the best in my opinion, not too sure why exactly.
    The best in terms of gameplay and story though, I'd have to go with FFX. It was the funnest of them all for me, and it kept my interest and intrigue all the way to the end. I was completely engrossed in that game, which is exactly what a good game has as its main quality; the ability to make you feel like you're part of the story and need to continue on til the very end and have seen all there is to see.

10. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member Regular

I have no choice. All of them are very nice.