Which Fallout part you played the most and loved it?

Discussion in 'Fallout 4' started by userbutnotloser, Mar 31, 2016.

?

Do you like Fallout4 more than any other?

1. yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. userbutnotloser

userbutnotloser Well-Known Member
    Regular

Hi! cry here.I want to know from you all that which fallout game you played the most and loved it?
    Well! I will go out with Fallout4 because it's the latest version on the window and also the most updated version than any other.
    What about you guys tell me something about your experience with Fallout?

2. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I really like the settlement feature in Fallout 4. I always thought they could implement something similar in the older games. It's one of my favorites features in any of the fallout games.

3. FenWoFon

FenWoFon Well-Known Member
    Regular

I really liked it as well, it kinda added the game some more quiality, I really liked the feature out of everything.

4. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's a very fun feature in the game. I'm looking forward to what else they add to the settlement feature. They can certainly add more things you can customize.

5. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Well-Known Member
    Regular

Probably the Silver Shroud quests. It has tons of funny moments, epic scenes, and a badass ending which would really test your skills up to that point of the story. It also gives new dialogue to our characters, which is a more than welcome addition especially when it comes from a parent who just lost their kid, it's really nice to see them have fun once in a while, and this quest definitely brings out their soft side.

6. thatsgoodnews

thatsgoodnews Active Member

The settlement feature is one of the most amazing features of the game. I really love that feature.