Where's all the adult MMORPG?

Discussion in 'General MMORPG Discussion' started by dieselfit, Nov 22, 2013.

1. dieselfit

dieselfit Active Member

I've recently heard of MMORPG that are adult rated. If they were released in the states they would have to change it so it can be played without Hantai. I've heard of Scarlet Blade and Tera Rising, these are both 'Adult' MMORPG. How come there's none of these games in the states or anywhere else?

2. hydrlon

hydrlon Active Member

Most of MMORPG fan base is composed of teens, that's why there's not that many since there's not enough money to be made from a adult only MMO

3. Rowro

Rowro Active Member

The majority of MMO players are actually full time works and not teens. It's also the demographic with the most spending money.

4. TheViper

TheViper Well-Known Member

The funniest thing about these adult mmorpg is that the females are always exposed. Unless they have skin that doesn't cut then why are they always half naked?

I played a few of these games before and it wasn't interesting to me. The only reason why guys would play this is to see some virtual skin.

5. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I agree in every MMO's female characters dress trash like I guess that's why I think most women gamers play as males most of the time, but I think majority of MMO's are geared towards young male adults.

6. dieselfit

dieselfit Active Member

Lol I would have to agree that most people would only play these games to see some virtual skin. Wait until games get too real looking, all the guys will ditch their girlfriends for these types of games!

7. Rowro

Rowro Active Member

They are like that because men make up the majority of the MMO player demographic. That and sex sells.

8. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I think most guy's that play MMO's are single because I know if my girlfriend saw me playing some of these MMO's she would be PO.