What's the most popular mobile game right now?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by OursIsTheFury, May 10, 2016.

1. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm old fashioned. I like Space Impact, Snake, even that Memory game where you match the cards with their right partners. I haven't played mobile games in a while, and maybe that's because I haven't really upgraded my phone in a while. It's still pretty old fashioned, then again, I never really needed a newer phone anyway. So what mobile game is the most popular right now? Can anyone give me an insight? And is it any good?

2. camshaq23

camshaq23 Member

I don't know but I'd say Pokemon GO? I don't know am guessing, I usually play 8 ball pool and Carx Drift racing mostly. I have a lot of others games on my phone like Real racing that's another popular I think too.

3. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's hard not to think of Pokemon GO to answer this question because Pokemon GO is still very strong among the mobile games out there. So, this solidifies its popularity in this gaming market.

The appeal of the game is still heavy, especially among the fans of the cartoon and for all those who hav played the old versions of the game.

4. wizzywiz

wizzywiz Member

For me, call of duty, fifa 2016, pes 2016, and shadow fight 2.

5. Xilkozuf

Xilkozuf Member

He said mobile gaming, those aren't mobile game. As far as I can see, Clash Royale and Clash of Clans are both very popular. Pokemon Go isn't shining anymore, I'm afraid...

6. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

Currently PUBG and Fortnite are some of the famous games that are out in the market. And it's worth playing them if you ask me.

7. fishbate

fishbate Well-Known Member
    Regular

Mobile Legends is one mobile platform game that is making noise out there in the market. Although i haven't tried it yet, almost all of my friends are playing it. Well let's see if ill get hook which probably has 95% chances:p

8. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have also noticed the league of legend demand out there. And it's crazy to see how many people play that.

9. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I can say it's PUBG and call of duty.

But candy crush is also popular even if it's mostly played by women.