What phone do you own and how does it perform in gaming?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by FuZyOn, Aug 5, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I currently own a LG G2 and it plays all the games on the market really good. One gripe I have with it is that my phone overheats quite a bit, but that's probably because my battery has gone bad.

2. ProNine

ProNine Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have the iPhones 4s. It is considered fairly old at the moment, however, I like it. In general, I am able to run most games smoothly except for the more recent ones. Those usually require a higher iOS version which I am reluctant to upgrade.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

As long as you don't do intensive gameplay you should be fine holding on that iPhone 4s for a a little while, but I would upgrade soon if I were you! :D

4. Gift3d

Gift3d Member

I rock the LG G3, Never had any problems with it with any games. I run a lot of time killers and also clash and order & chaos and everything works and looks great.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I will upgrade to a new phone soon, but I'm not liking the battery life on G3. How's the qHD screen treating your battery life?

6. Gift3d

Gift3d Member

I guess its just like any phone, if I sit on a game like clash of clans it will die in like 2 or 3 hours but for the day I use about 50% with music and browsing. I have had phones that were a lot worse so to you it might seem bad but to me I have no problems Lol.

7. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I can manage to get at least 4 hours while gaming on my LG G2 and 6 hours of casually doing stuff on it. I might look at the LG G5 when it comes out.

8. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have a Samsung Galaxy not and I am pretty impressed with how well it is with gaming. I did not purchase it for that purpose, but the guy did say that he enjoyed gaming on his so I figured it would do the trick, and it certainly has done that and then some. I still liked my old LG better, but the Samsung is pretty good.