What other features would you like to be added on Fortnite?

EfficientNinja

Regular
Hello, MMORPG Forums!

Fortnite Battle Royale is a feature packed game now and is one of the most famous Battle Royale games out there. Aside from that, it is also free, unlike Player Unknown's Battlegrounds. It already has traps and lots of weapons. It even has emotes or dances that other games do not have. What other features would you like to add to Fortnite Battle Royale?

killamch89

Regular
In my opinion, Fortnite is one of the most complete online games I have seen in recent years. Having said that, one of the features I'd like to see added is the ability for players on the same team to execute a team celebration - like at the end of a battle. It won't add much to the gameplay per say but it would make for a good laugh.

mastro

Regular
I already love Fortnite just the way it is but if I had to change something, then that would be to increase the number of players being dropped onto an island.

Ruse

Regular
I think the devs need to fix the shooting experience in Fortnite. They need to make it accurate and more realistic. If they can come up with solutions to their weapon's recoil, bullet drop and wind adjustments, then I know everything will be perfect.

Hova

Regular
I don't think I have any issues with Fortnite. Maybe, if I had to ask for something, it would be for more mods.

Albert Bryant

Regular
I think the feature epic game added i.e Shopping Cart is the best feature I've ever played and I hope that they will re-enable it asap as in week 9 challenges there is a challenge of using a shopping cart.

akjangra

Regular
I think the devs need to fix the shooting experience in Fortnite. They need to make it accurate and more realistic. If they can come up with solutions to their weapon's recoil, bullet drop and wind adjustments, then I know everything will be perfect.
I do think the shooting in Fortnite is a little childish at the moment

aveli

Regular
Fortnite's shooting experience sucks. Other than that, I don't think there is anything else that bothers me that much.

killamch89

Regular
The Golf karts in Fortnite right now are absolutely insane. Not gonna lie, I am enjoying them so much. I hope they release more fun vehicles in the near futures - some tanks that require multiple players to use different functions. For example, one mans the turret, another player drives and maybe another player mans the secondary weapons. I think it would be an insane addition to Fortnite.

aveli

Regular
The Golf karts in Fortnite right now are absolutely insane. Not gonna lie, I am enjoying them so much. I hope they release more fun vehicles in the near futures - some tanks that require multiple players to use different functions. For example, one mans the turret, another player drives and maybe another player mans the secondary weapons. I think it would be an insane addition to Fortnite.
The tank thing, now that is some really great ideas right there my friend.

killamch89

Regular
Golf carts are better than shopping cart are the best addiction in game so far
The shopping cart can make for some crazy game modes though with Fortnite introducing the custom game mode creator. I love the Go-Karts though especially the Mario Go-kart skid effects. I wonder what they will bring into the game next.

Rexy

Not quite sure. In my opinion, they add way too much. This car feauture honestly ruined a lot of the aspects of the game such as getting caught in the storm etc. And honestly, I don't know when it's going to stop, because they just add way too many features way too frequently.

Annejk18

Regular
Fornite is the biggest and the most complete online games this year. I play it occasionally and I really like it the way it is. But if I have to suggest one thing to add or change is the shooting? I like it more realistic. Maybe they can improve that thing more. I hope they can add more vehicles.

killamch89

Regular
Fornite is the biggest and the most complete online games this year. I play it occasionally and I really like it the way it is. But if I have to suggest one thing to add or change is the shooting? I like it more realistic. Maybe they can improve that thing more. I hope they can add more vehicles.
The thing about Fortnite is that it isn't a realistic game at all. It's meant to be whacky, fun and unpredictable which it does accomplish quite easily. I also want more vehicles too.

Writeratyourservice

Regular
In my opinion, Fortnite is one of the most complete online games I have seen in recent years. Having said that, one of the features I'd like to see added is the ability for players on the same team to execute a team celebration - like at the end of a battle. It won't add much to the gameplay per say but it would make for a good laugh.
That's great!

Writeratyourservice

Regular
Interesting!