Quantcast

What New RPG are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by Lucky1200, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Lucky1200

Lucky1200 Member Regular

What new RPG are you currently playing right now? I am not looking for anything too old or too new, just want to know what you are playing right this moment are replaying for fun? I am actually playing The Witcher 3 at the moment and a few others at the same time, but I am going to go and play some new games that have come out because I am getting a little bored for the moment.

What are you playing?

2. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member Regular

Not playing much now, but looking to play games like Fallout, Mass Effect and god eater.

3. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member Regular

There are a number of RPG games people are playing in 2019. Though I prefer the old stuff to the new ones, I have played new ones such as Anthem and Kingdom hearts III.

Lucky1200 likes this.
  4. Lucky1200

Lucky1200 Member Regular

I love Kingdom Hearts II at the moment. I have two boys 10 and 7 they have me playing the game on their ps4 account too lol. They are trying to play a little bit, but they are still new to the RPG world. They have beat every lego game that we have bought them though except Lord of rings and Harry Potter because those were for me hehe. They want to feel so important with the Kingdom Heart game so I told them that I would help them play. They have even beat the Overcooked game I know off topic, but they are great gamers especially when it comes to some really good educational and structural games. Thanks for sharing.

5. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member Regular

I am playing Avakin life at the moment I love games but I don't have much time to play them often. I just play games when am am free and I don't have any work to do.

6. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member Regular

i am still playing old rpgs. i will look for new ones next year.