What made you happy today?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by acemorgp001, Nov 6, 2018.

1. acemorgp001

acemorgp001 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Sometimes we are fed up with all the negativities in this world that we have forgotten the positive side of daily living. There are just so many things to be thankful for and recognizing/ counting our daily blessings will go a long long way, not to mention the positive impact these good news or the things that made us happy can bring. So pitch in and share those small but significant things that made you happy today.

2. acemorgp001

Regular

I'm happy today we there is no school. It's a sports day and only the athletes came to school. So teachers like me are doing some lesson planning and checking of papers. Sometimes these respites or lulls in teaching help a lot, not that there is no work but other school-related work are given some attention.

3. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Happy that I simply woke up, had good pizza and little school work to do.

acemorgp001 likes this.
  4. acemorgp001

Regular

Sometimes our happiness lies in how we have made other people happy, like if we have done a good deed and helped others, then the happinees we have is awesome to say the least. Just lately I helped my special someone lower her bp and it did after a few days, of course with the proper meds. And boy this thing makes me happy.

5. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Good for you, helping others can bring a bit of joy to both parties.

6. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am happy I was able to wake up to see this day and am healthy. I am happy because I have completed a part of my education.