Quantcast

What Kind of Pokemon do you wish existed?

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by Humble, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Humble

Humble Member Regular

I definitely love the pokemon characters that exist so far, but I definitely would like to see more pokemon with opposing types. Like a legendary who is a water and a fire type. I think it would make things more interesting and maybe make it a bit harder to catch.

2. Joanner1210

Joanner1210 Member Regular

Are you pertaining to Pokemon that you wish existed in real life or in the pokemon world itself? :D Nonetheless I wish I have a real Charizard or Rayquaza! Because theyre so cool! Or when you're pertaining to the pokemon game I would like to have more Legendary Fighting type Pokemon coz I dont know if they have a lot of Fighting Legendary pokemon. :D

3. West

West Well-Known Member Regular

We need a REAL tiger Pokemon. Arcanine/Growlithe is close, but no dice.

4. fuumarumota

fuumarumota Well-Known Member Regular

Is there a Pokémon with the form of a scorpion. It'd be great to have one. I think it'd be Bug/Poison or Poison/Ground.

Also how about an Dragon/Poison type? Is there any like that? Something like a dragon shaped centipede (lol).

5. West

West Well-Known Member Regular

Skorupi/Drapion is what you're thinking of. They are Bug/Poison. Dragalge is a Dragon/Poison type. Not really a centipede, more of a sea dragon.

6. SLTE

SLTE Well-Known Member Regular

I've always thought that Goodra would've made a more natural poison / dragon type than Dragalge. Algae doesn't scream poison-type to me. (I suppose coral reefs do, to an extent.)

The first thing that jumped to mind was a water / fire type or a fire / ice type for me, as well. Maybe a pokemon that's split down the middle, similar to, I dunno, Two-Face. Grass / fire would be interesting as well.

7. SolaNova

SolaNova Well-Known Member Regular

Call me a softy but I would like to see more fighting types that you would just want to hug. If I had to think of types then maybe more Ice types wouldn't go amiss. Somthing based around an Artic hare would be nice

8. MandyMarieB

MandyMarieB Well-Known Member Regular

Agreed.

Did we have a 'what Pokemon do you want to see' thread before? I feel like I had made a list at some point, but I can't recall. But yes, there are so many great animals and type combinations that haven't been done yet!

EDIT: found it! It was on the second page. But yeah, I said llama, peacock, raptor, cardinal/bluebird as version opposites...

9. ikarosalpha

ikarosalpha Active Member Regular

Literally any Pokemon with the move Teleport. For obvious reasons, of course. My choice would probably be Mew, as he/she/it is cute and can learn every move. :p I also want a Ditto! :D