Quantcast

What is your favourite soundtrack from the Zelda series?

Discussion in 'The Legend of Zelda' started by CeliVega, Feb 16, 2014.

1. CeliVega

CeliVega Well-Known Member

Not exactly from the Zelda game, but my favourite track is the remix version of music from Ocarina of Time done in the Super Smash Bros Brawl:

Post your favourites as well!

2. Scurventery

Scurventery Member

I think OoT had the best soundtrack overall, but my favorite single song has to be the Song of Healing from MM. It's beautiful and haunting, and does a great job of capturing the sort of dark, sad, pensive nature of that game. It's interesting that when you play the game that the song is never used to actually heal anyone, at least physically; it's usually used to give someone closure from grief and allowing them to move on. They couldn't have picked a better song to represent that theme.

3. CeliVega

CeliVega Well-Known Member

Also I find that orchestrated version of soundtrack from Zelda is plenty of amazing themselves:

4. William Quah

William Quah Well-Known Member

I just like the main theme from Zelda that gets played a lot in many videos and occasions. Reminds me of one time during the launch of the PS3, they played the Zelda theme lol. Everyone was like what the ...:D

5. NeroFerk

NeroFerk Well-Known Member

I love them all! I mostly love the Stone Temple theme on Majora's Mask. I have no idea why, but it just appeals to me.

6. gamergurl

gamergurl Active Member

I've seen this (awesome!!) and I think that OoT had the best soundtrack ever!! It seemed emotional and yet so suited to the game. I've seen such great remakes of so many of the songs from Zelda. Even a digital super old school styled one, I'll have to see if I can find it on You Tube.

7. Aymie

Aymie Active Member

It seems that the music is incorporated in a few other places that sometimes you don't notice it until later on. I had this happen with a buddy of mine and we were actually out at a bar. I guess the owner was a Zelda fan.

8. wulfman

wulfman Well-Known Member

I was a fan of the soundtrack in Ocarina of Time. Especially when fighting Ganon.

9. wulfman

wulfman Well-Known Member

The Snowhead temple theme was freaky. Like a murderous chill goes up your spine when you enter.

10. camsdad

camsdad Active Member

My favorite songs are from the earlier games. Zeldas 1 and 2, and then A Link To The Past. I think Ocarina of time had a pretty good one too.

11. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

The melodies from Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask are the first I bothered to notice whole-heartedly and so have become the music I'm accustomed to hearing and enjoying when it comes to Zelda-related music. It probably sounds generic, but I do really like the song of healing too.

12. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015 Well-Known Member Regular

One of my favorite tracks is the music for hyrule field at night in twilight princess. I have heard that the voice singing is supposed to be malon.

13. West

West Well-Known Member Regular

Favorite song is the Great Fairy Fountain, by far. An absolutely beautiful track, it really takes me back. As for overall soundtrack, I think that goes to either Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess.

14. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member Regular

My absolute favorite will always be from OoT. Loved Ganon's fighting music and most of the soundtracks on that game I have in my list that I listen to every now and then. I do love the link to the past music as well.