What is your favorite weapon in FBR ?

Discussion in 'Fortnite Battle Royale' started by razer, Jan 24, 2018.

1. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

So far I really like the SCAR, especially the legendary variant and also the rocket launcher.

2. clair02

clair02 Active Member
    Regular

Yeah, the SCAR is super cool, if you don't have it then I think the blue pistol is the one to look for every time. It can shoot really fast and it's a 4 shot kill maximum. Great when you're low on medium ammo.

razer likes this.
  3. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well, the blue pistol does have a relatively high DPS but I think the suppressed pistol is a much better choice, if you can get your hands on one.

4. jakub1

jakub1 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I agree the blue pistol is my favorite.

5. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member
    Regular

It would have to be the Legendary SCAR I guess. It is one of the best weapons in the game and if you are accurate with it, your opponents have no chance to even fight back if you get the jump on them. Every single win I have got, I have had either a rare or a legendary scar with me. Second favourite weapon for me would have to be the grenade launcher, especially when playing in Squads. It is so easy to mow down a large number of opponents with it.

6. serbog

serbog Active Member
    Regular

My favorite weapon has to be the assault riffle. I know everyone likes the pump shotgun more, but the kills I have done with the assault riffle are enormous. That and because I am a big fan of close combat gameplay in games like Fortnite or even CS:GO.

7. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

At close and mid range yes, but I've been having some trouble with snipers. You can't compete with SCAR with a good sniper at long range.

8. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Well-Known Member
    Regular

My personal favorite will always be the silenced pistol. This causes headshot damage than assault rifles, melting unsuspecting players in seconds without alerting others which is a good thing to me.

9. pmk1996

pmk1996 Active Member
    Regular

I'm a sniper enthusiast so I think the sniper rifle is the best.