Quantcast

What is the best Pokemon you have received in Wonder Trade?

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by dreamocracy, Aug 12, 2015.

1. dreamocracy

dreamocracy Member

I have recently become a little addicted to Wonder Trade, and I have been pleasantly surprised at how it is helping me fill my pokedex and receive lots of Pokemon unavailable in my game (Pokemon X).

My favorites that I have received so far are starters that people must have bred to trade out: Chimchar, Fennekin, Charmander, and Piplup. I have also received a rather strong Conkeldurr that I was happy to have! I tend to trade Pokemon that I have doubles of or ones that I know I will not be utilizing in-game but are easy for me to catch again for completion.

What is your favorite or best Pokemon that you have received with Wonder Trade? And what kind of Pokemon do you tend to trade out?

2. ConureKeeper1990

ConureKeeper1990 Active Member

The best Pokemon I have received via Wonder Trade was a Fletchling with its hidden ability. Now, the one I received wasn't particularly good, but I was able to train it and use it to breed. One of its offspring is the Talonflame I use in online battles frequently. Thank you, kind stranger.

I tend to trade out starters or recently hatched Pokemon that I won't use myself. For example I have traded out several hidden ability Torchics for those who missed the event.

3. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Well-Known Member Regular

God knows why someone decided (probably when he/she was drunk) to send out an Arceus via Wonder Trade. Yeah, an Arceus. Imagine my face and how surprised I was.