What do you expect about Fallout 4?

Discussion in 'Fallout 4' started by FuZyOn, Sep 1, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Do you think this game is going to be as epic as it seems to be? The hype is really big and I wouldn't be surprised if some of things aren't going to be as expected.

2. rajesh

rajesh Active Member

No doubt about this. The game is definitely a big success. Fallout 4 sold 1.2 million copies of this game on steam and the developers made tons of money. If you view this game from my point of view, it's just awesome. Graphics of the game is awesome and the background music is addictive. :)

3. userbutnotloser

userbutnotloser Well-Known Member
    Regular

Agreed with you that this game has been a great success and I think that this game is going to be on the top rated games of the year because of it's original and real graphics and-and its system requirement is also affordable and I think that it's really fantastic to play. I always have real fun when playing this game.

4. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I expected the game to be a huge success and it pretty much lived up to expectations. It's one of the best games of the year. One of the few releases that live up to the epic hype.

5. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member
    Regular

It has been a commercial success. Bethesda rarely ever fails when releasing a big game. More importantly, the game itself is awesome.

6. thatsgoodnews

thatsgoodnews Active Member

This game is out in the markets and it's really one of the best games out there. This game is released and you can buy and enjoy it now. :)