What did you think of the Thanos event?

killamch89

Regular
I really enjoyed playing as Thanos during the Infinity War/Fortnite crossover event back in May. I absolutely loved the screams of horror as I pounced upon unsuspecting victims. Coincidentally, in one of those matches that I played as Thanos, I racked up 16 kills! I'm not saying I'm a horrible player(I consider myself above average) but I have never earned 16 kills even in the 50v50 game mode. I want to hear your thoughts on the Thanos event held recently.

rz3300

Regular
I will take 16 kills any day and I would not say that is horrible at all. I remember first time playing trotting out there and getting some goose eggs.

killamch89

Regular
I will take 16 kills any day and I would not say that is horrible at all. I remember first time playing trotting out there and getting some goose eggs.
I was destroying buildings and players left and right as Thanos. I remember a guy saw me coming and tried to play off being a bush - in the middle of a house. I was like "certainly nothing strange about a bush in the middle of a house" and then I hit him with the death beam. I haven't died playing as Thanos - not even once. and it was hilarious to see the extent people to which people tried to avoid me. A guy used an impulse grenade to launch himself off a cliff after realizing I had spotted him and he ended up killing himself:rolleyes:

kingcool52

Regular
It was alright. Unfortunately, I never got to fully experience Thanos properly. There was one point where I got him but I, unfortunately, died straight away because there were so many people in the area that were trying to get the gauntlet when I managed to get it. After that, I didn't really bother to even try playing the game mode anymore because it just got too annoying. I'm sure it would have been fun to play as him though.

EfficientNinja

Regular
The event is a good way to attract new players and advertise their game. Since the Infinity War is so hyped, the game will be added to discussions and they will also get more attention.

rz3300

Regular
The event is a good way to attract new players and advertise their game. Since the Infinity War is so hyped, the game will be added to discussions and they will also get more attention.

Seems like a good thing for any game, and especially these days when there is advertisements everywhere. Something unique always helps.

aveli

Regular
The 'Thanos Event' will forever remain my all time favorite limited time event. At first I had a problem acquiring the Infinity Gauntlet, but after I got, I totally went insane.

Hova

Regular
The Thanos Event was amazing. It's a shame it was a limited time event though. They should talk about doing another Marvel cross over.

aveli

Regular
The Thanos Event was amazing. It's a shame it was a limited time event though. They should talk about doing another Marvel cross over.
Most of these events always end up being a limited time offer. Although I did hear that there might be ongoing talks about another Marvel cross over.

Blader70

Regular
I think it is a pretty awesome little feature they decided to add and can really help advertise marvel.

mynameisshieldler

Regular
I really enjoyed playing as Thanos during the Infinity War/Fortnite crossover event back in May. I absolutely loved the screams of horror as I pounced upon unsuspecting victims. Coincidentally, in one of those matches that I played as Thanos, I racked up 16 kills! I'm not saying I'm a horrible player(I consider myself above average) but I have never earned 16 kills even in the 50v50 game mode. I want to hear your thoughts on the Thanos event held recently.
Definitely.