What "Bossfight" in FFXIV Did you like the most? Why?

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV & FFXI' started by Shimus, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Shimus

Shimus Well-Known Member

I left before Leviathan (and who else knows whats out now, I haven't followed the game since I lost my desktop last April) so my influenced decisions are probably Titan. He sucked if you missed a bomb dodge on extreme. Instant you got boned move. Failing Titan, I'd say Garuda's Aoe attcks and how you had to kill the right chained enemies had a nice added gimmick to it. Some of the other fights felt meh.

But my personal favorite was definitely Ultima Weapon. Not only were his moves choreographed really well from lazers to orbs and falling airships, he had one of the best musics in that entire game:

F yeah, Ultima.

2. lebronjord

lebronjord New Member

The siren, the final boss of Pharos Sirius, is a little difficult. This fight based not only on skill, but also on luck. I am interested Siren.
    flight simulation games

3. Shimus

Shimus Well-Known Member

Odin was another favorite. The massive lag from everyone fighting him, the world cleaving attacks, aoes to dodge, and instant kills made his fight very fun. Sad thing is the server would zerg him so his HP bar would not last, but when it was late night when he spawned and the groups were low, my good lord he was fun!

4. Lucky120

Lucky120 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well I actually like the Odin fight, because I had the pleasure of participating in that fight haha. I loved that fight and I hope to get in another one when he comes back up. Te ultima Weapon was okay for me it had a lot of things you had to do and it was very fun indeed. My favorite of all though is the Garuda fight. I am so loving the garudia action and how you have to kill certain enemies makes it more challenging.

Oh my titan is a pain in my buttocks for real. I have to do the extreme part and I am not happy about it. I tell you I have fell off that cliff more than once haha. I can say it is all good, because I will farm him for the pony.

5. qag

qag Well-Known Member
    Regular

I love the ultima weapon fight, especially the Minstrel's Ballad version of the fight. It does a great job at combining mechanics from various bosses in the game, the music is great and the overall atmosphere is awesome. It's just a joy to fight. I love the final boss of the Heavensward story for the same reason, and I can't wait to see what happens when a hard/savage version of it comes out. Outside of that, there's some random dungeon bosses I like as well, Midgardsomr, The Kraken (Hullbreaker Isle fight) are all cool battles that I enjoy. As for primal fights, Ravanna is probably my favorite out of those.

6. xyrene

xyrene Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't have a particular favorite when it comes to "Bossfights".

7. aveli

aveli Well-Known Member
    Regular

I can't decide between Thordans Reign and Shinryu Ex.

8. Hova

Hova Well-Known Member
    Regular

Alexander Prime and Odin. These two are the best experience I have ever had on aa boss.

9. aveli

aveli Well-Known Member
    Regular

I forgot about Odin. He was badass!! Gave me a hard t too.

10. Sweeriebanana

Sweeriebanana Active Member
    Regular

Me too it is Thordan Ex. It has such a beautiful background, gameplay and mechanics. Such an amazing fight.