Watch_Dogs: The Primer

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by HarleyQuinn, May 15, 2014.

1. Skaara Dreadlocks

It was a wise choice to not go full-on rant :) But yeah, I totally agree with Jim and you here. There's no doubt about it, I've seen this being discussed so many times, and I don't think this edition nonsense will ever change, but yet discussing it doesn't ever seem to grow old, does it? :rolleyes:

I knew there was going to be someone saying their mind about Watch Dogs' ridiculous ammount of different editions, and I honestly expected it way sooner :p I actually expected hearing it from Komodo, but I guess discussing it actually has grown old for him :p

2. Skaara Dreadlocks

Also, thank you for changing the highlight title, Harley! :D

3. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

Okay i watched a bunch of gameplay stuff and its basically Modern day Assasins creed which is Really Really cool :D

4. Holy shit

[​IMG]

5. Potarto

Potarto Well-Known Member

6. TotalAaron

I am going to love this game :D

7. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

This is horrible. :lol:

8. Skaara Dreadlocks

Haha, I like that. Can't wait to see more information like that about people! :D
    I liked the one they showed in one of the trailers:
    First you see this man:
    [​IMG]
    Next to him, you see this man:
    [​IMG]

Just small but important things like these that you really notice and remember, that aren't totally random and pointless :)

9. Everywhere for the next week:

[​IMG]

10. Don't take it the wrong way BTW, I haven't gotten the game and I'm not all that interested in it. It's just that Watchdogs content is EVERYWHERE.

[YOUTUBE]rZWz86oDVuI[/YOUTUBE]

11. Covalent

Covalent Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

This is honestly all I can think of every time I see stuff about this game.

12. We haven't played it. Maybe it's really good.

13. Potarto

14. TotalAaron

I hope watch_dogs succeeds i really like the idea of hacking everything

15. Dogpatch

Dogpatch Well-Known Member

At first I was pretty excited for this game (another open-world city gta style= yay), but then I completely forgot about it until I heard it was about to release and remembered I had it pre-ordered. Now the whole hacking thing just gives me quite low expectations for the game's story and bores me to death just thinking about a game based on 'hacking'. I think it'll be fun for interacting with vehicles/traffic, but some of the uses of hacking I've seen in trailers/videos just makes no sense whatsoever and is just lol-worthy. I'm still looking forward to getting off work tomorrow and (hopefully) the game should be delivered, and jumping into the game world/city to cruise around and explore.

16. Potarto

I'm sure it won't be GOTY material by any stretch of the imagination, but I still think I'll probably enjoy it for what it's worth. And considering we don't really have much else coming out in this beginning of the summer dry spell...

17. TotalAaron

Might as well dump this here

[YOUTUBE]IBb2BIVrV7M[/YOUTUBE]

18. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

TotalBiscuit is awesome, it sucks to hear that he has colon cancer. :(

19. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

It would be nice if our main admin would fix the issues with this site and set up some kind of defence against the spambots, instead of just leeching off the forum for money by coming back only to put up annoying ass adverts. If you can't be bothered to do even that, then at least give Skaara more authority and start paying him or something since he is basically doing all the work for you.

20. Skaara Dreadlocks

yes please :rolleyes:

Harley has done different countermeasures against spambots, and not only once. Never the less, the spambots always seem to eventually develop an intelligence smart enough to bypass it somehow.

But yeah, I/we should get paid for what I/we have done and will continue to do. :sad:

----

Over to Watch Dogs:

I've been to Sweden for the last couple of days. Got home this evening, and the game is installing now. Sadly, I've only heard negative responses about the game from two friends of mine. Both refer to reviews, and one of them says he has also actually played the game (to an extent).

I've decided to not watch any reviews, though. If the reviews are true, and the game really is that flawed, I'll want to experience it and realize it for myself. If I don't notice it, I'll rather live in ignorance and bliss, and actually enjoy the game that I payed 60 euro for, than to let reviews and videos tell me about all the things to dislike.