Upcoming Games You're Looking Forward To

Discussion in 'PS4' started by alexiskilgannon, Nov 9, 2015.

1. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannon Well-Known Member
    Regular

There are so many new games being released and all sorts of genres to peek our interests. Many of us are awaiting certain games. Personally, my anticipation is going a bit hay-wire for the upcoming release of Uncharted. I'm hoping the time passes quickly.

Are there any games you are looking forward to?
    Have you gotten excited about any new announcements of upcoming releases?

2. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm looking forward to Uncharted 4 and No Man's Sky. Nothing else really interests me.

3. alexiskilgannon

Regular

Same here. Nothing is really interesting me aside from Uncharted 4. It kind of sucks that we have to wait until March 18th, but the longer the wait, the less issues it will have. I'm hoping it will bring Uncharted back with a vengeance. I really love the series.

4. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't think we will have to worry about any issues. All Uncharted games so far have been pretty polished out of the box.

60 people like this.
  5. alexiskilgannon

Regular

You're right, they really have never given us any issues. I'm just so caught up on the bugs that I've been getting in newly released games that I've come to expect it with everything.

60 people like this.
  6. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't remember a single Naughty Dog game that was not polished well. Then again they are owned by Sony and are one one of their most important devs so its in their interest not to ship broken games on the platform.

7. alexiskilgannon

Regular

I really enjoy Naughty Dog. Come to think of it, I've never had any issues with them. They've always produced great content. I can't think of a single game of theres that I didn't enjoy.

8. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member
    Regular

I came here to say stuff like Just Cause 3 or the new Hitman game, but you guys reminded me of Uncharted 4. I can't believe I forgot about that one, I have absolutely devoured last few games, some I have even called my friends to play just so I can watch. Absolutely amazing, but honestly, it's a shame it's only available on PlayStation since I believe it would get a lot bigger following if it was on other platforms as well.

9. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

It would, but Naughty Dog is owned by Sony and it wouldn't be in their interest to put it on any other platform, as you can imagine.

10. d'arakh

Regular

I actually did not know that! I thought that there might be some chance for some anthology edition or something like that when they release games for PC and Xbox, but I guess that's not happening.

11. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

Heh I wanted to have The Last of Us on PC really badly, but yeah, it's not happening.

12. d'arakh

Regular

Is The Last of Us also made by Naughty Dog? Yeah, that game would be awesome, I bet it would look even prettier. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's really pretty now, but I always felt like a good PC could outperform a console in that regard.

13. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yep, it was made by Naughty Dog. And it had Remastered Edition that was made for PS4.

14. d'arakh

Regular

Yeah, I heard about the Remastered Edition for PS4 and I've been meaning to get that. I remember the original hype surrounding that game... Crazy. It sometimes takes me harder to get into the older games, maybe that's why I haven't played it yet. I think I remember hearing somewhere that the Last of Us will be getting a sequel and if that's true, then I'll definitely have to play the original.

15. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's not really an old game though it looks that way since it was made for PS3. It probably has the best game story ever, or at least it the best presentation of it.

16. d'arakh

Regular

You're right it's not. I just checked it out and it says it was released in 2013 which wasn't that long ago. I guess I thought it released earlier because it was announced in 2011 and the hype for it back then was crazy.

17. alexiskilgannon

Regular

You're not alone in forgetting it. I completely forgot about it until a few months ago. Now that Christmas is coming up, I can't get it out of my head. I'm sick of waiting! Sadly, it's going to be only available on playstation. :(

18. harpazo22

harpazo22 Well-Known Member
    Regular

It already came out, but it's Fallout 4. It released last month and I haven't been able to play yet. I still need to get a newer generation console.

19. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm waiting on The Division right now, it should be pretty awesome. It's coming out in Q1 of 2016 and it looks amazing so far!

20. alexiskilgannon

Regular

I've heard so many mixed feelings about Fall Out 4. I've heard of people absolutely loving it and others complaining about the results. I've yet to play it, so I'm in the same boat as you. I'll probably end up playing on PC rather than console.