Things that drive you crazy

Discussion in 'Pointless Fun' started by Von Streff, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

Things I hate: fat, slow people..

Either: Move out of the way, speed up, or lose some weight so I can get past you!

2. Skaara Dreadlocks

When people hate on fat people :(

3. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

when people take pity on fat people :p

4. Skaara Dreadlocks

Taking the bus... every... goddamn... day...

5. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

my downstairs neighbours!

every time we complain about their noisy kids, who seem to think banging a door is fun and scream like a banshee all day, they complain they got a leak. the landlord has checked it five times already and there is no leak!

one day I swear, one day.....

6. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

7. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

^

interesting.....:evil:

8. Skaara Dreadlocks

People smoking on the busstop :(

9. Skaara Dreadlocks

When AVG security is a complete douchebag.
    Of all things, it considers Insurgency (a game I have in steam), as a threat. It's a game, it's just the same as all the other games that I have in steam, yet AVG can't see that. And I would absolutely love the "Add to exceptions list" feature, if it wasn't for the fact that it doesn't add any exceptions. It does nothing.

And then there are times, when I start up Insurgency and I automatically click "Protect me from this threat" out of instinct before I can even manage to think, then AVG deletes the executionable file (or w/e it's called) for Insurgency, which leaves me having to disable AVG and then Verify Integrity Of Game Cache for Insurgency in steam in order to regenerate the executionable file. And that takes a while. Fkn AVG... -_-

10. TotalAaron

Oh god thats my internet security to a tee it HATES the total war series all the games are (through some dark magic) hidden from Mcaffe but christ is it annoying, but mine is super aggressive you will click yes, and theres your 20GB folder squished out of existence

11. Skaara Dreadlocks

I'll quote Roman Bellic and say "Fucking terrorists!"

12. TotalAaron

Hah the damn thing thinks the Last light forum to be "A malicious website that might harm your computer" i mean Skaaras not that bad

13. Skaara Dreadlocks

Not that bad ;)

14. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

I reccomend Kerio Personal Firewall version 2.5.1 (which might be outdated, but I have not been able to find one as simple and effective) and avast!Anitvirus.

Edit: things that drive me crazy: You say something funny, say school, and nobody hears you except this stupid douchbag of a guy. He the repeats what you said moments before and everybody laughs.

#294 NuclearWastE3, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
  15. Potarto

Potarto Well-Known Member

McAfee is shit. I've been using MS Security Essentials since I was a kid. It's non-intrusive, customizable, resource-light, effective, and best of all, free to everyone with a legitimate copy of Windows.

16. TotalAaron

I use Mcaffe as a front line defence and Malywarebytes anti malware and anti addware addons as a cleanup tool works perfect (although three anti-virus running at once can slow down the computer quite a bit) :D

17. NuclearWastE3

Regular

MSSE is a good one.

18. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

Leaving work tonight with my cousin we discovered that someone had locked the gate to the parking lot with our car still inside! Now, I don't no how you don't notice a car parked inside the lot three stalls from the gate but somehow he did. He shouldn't even be locking it anyway! That's our job. Me and my cousin Jo always work overtime Friday nights so we are always the last people in the whole factory, so naturally we shut the place down and lock it up. But not tonight. As we locked the last door into the main shop behind us we found that our car was locked in benind a pivot bar gate with a chain and padlock. Well fuck. It's 12:30am after a particularly shitty day to begin with and now we can't go home and just have to freeze in the snow. Well fuck that! We ran around the whole factory, hoped another tall mechanical gate and grabbed a grinder and sledge hammer from an unlocked machine shack we had been working in all night, hopped back over the big gate and back around to the parking lot gate.

I grinded a link off while Jo smashed the shit out of it until we finally broke the chain. Throwing the tools into the back of my fathers work truck he was storing there we peeled out leaving the chain hanging precariously in pieces to make it look from afar that it was fine. It's funny too because literally the second I finished grinding through the chain. Police cruiser drove passed and didn't notice. That would have been an akward explanation. It's a good thing are police do a lazy job patrolling.

So that was what I had to do to get home after taking 3 tonnes of steel blocks from one pallet, stamping an E on each one, then putting it back on another pallet with just my hands and back. This night sucked a large penis.

19. NuclearWastE3

Regular

^
    That sucks.... It reminds me of the episode from The Office where the same exact thing happens! You should request to have a spare key made for you and Jo just in case a dumbass decides to lock the gate behind him ,again, like he did before. Besides, didn't you once say that your dad owns the factory so that means he wouldn't mind making you a spare key? Back to the dumbass. Perhaps who ever locked it did see your car and decide it play a trick on you....It was the cop who did it! Yes, that's right! THE COP!! He passed by the factory doing is usual patrol route and noticed that the same car was always parked there late at night.

"Hehehe" the cop said to himself as he pondered over the thought of locking in whoever was still working in there. "They must have had a long day and can't wait to go home! Well not tonight!! Tonight, they will stumble out of the factory exhausted and come to the surprise of finding that they've been locked in! Muha ha ha ha!" The evil cop then hopped out of his squad car and tipped toed to the gate, taking one last thought to whether he should carry on such a mischievous act. *click* He had done it. The cop ran wildly back to his car, laughing in an evil manner. He got in, and took one last look at the crime scene-in a serious way-just in case he might have been clumsy and overlooked a surveillance camera that would have been used as evidence against him. Nervously-but excited-he scanned the perimeter with his eyes and let out a snicker of relief when he saw that there wasn't any form of a witness. He sped off into the cold Canadian night.

About every ten minutes, the dirty cop would circle around to the entrance of the factory to see if he would catch the glimpse of the person he had locked in waving there arms in the air frantically to get his attention for use of assistance-but, right when he would look to the locked in individual as if he were about to go over and help, he would role down the window, stick his hand out with the middle finger extended, and peal out while yelling at the top of his lungs 'SUCKER!!!" For the nth time that he went by, nothing had change. The parked car was still there with its light off and there wasn't anybody signaling for his help. The thought of not being able to see his victims face as he watches him, watch him, as he passes by throwing him the finger frustrated the cop;as the time for his shift to end crept closer and closer. "Son bitch!" the cop said exasperated. He took off, again, and began to pray at the most expressive, pious, way that he had ever done in his life. "Please God! Just this once, let me have a moment of fuckin happiness!"

His last chance. His last chance to pass on by the factory and see what his ingenious mind was capable of. "If this works out how it's suppose to, I swear that out of my state of happiness, I'll buy everyone back at the station a year's worth of doughnuts-But if doesn't...." The cop white-knuckled the steering wheel at the thought of not being able to witness the effect of his cause. He turned onto the road of the factory. "This is it." the cop thought. "IT'S NOW OR NEVER!" He crept his patrol car slowly to the entrance, trying to give the worker inside more time to come out and be waiting at the gate for some sort of help, at his discovery. The suspense was too great. The cop couldn't take it. Anxiety became to take over his pudgy body. "Damn, Damn, Damn!! I can’t take this shit any more!” The cop increased his speed to the gate and quickly jolted his head to it. “What in the? What the hell!? It can’t be! The guy is breaking his way with a grinder and has a friend wielding a sledge! Ahh fuc*#$* $hi# !!!” Furious, the cop drove off and….

I can't think of a clever way to end the story :D

20. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

Yes my father does run the place. And it turns out he was the one that locked it too lol.

Earlier that same day it was a very warm which made the work yard slipperier than an ice rink. For the job we were doing it required a lot of fork lifting to move stuff around. But with all the ice the fork lift kept getting stuck EVERYWHERE! Even on flat ground.

It was terribly annoying. But the funny part was when I got one fork lift stuck Jo came with another one and tried to pull me out using a strap, then he got stuck too. So then we got a bobcat which I used to pull out Jo's fork lift, then my fork lift. Only to get stuck again 20 feet away... Having given up on life we finally came up with two plans.

1. Manually carry the 12ft long bars (about 600lbs each) across an ice rink and onto a trailer 50 yards away (which sounded like the worst thing ever) or...

2. Steal a bunch of high grade sand blowing sand and spread it across the yard.

I think the choice was obvious and it actually worked! We only got stuck 3 more times!

And umm by the way that's quite the interesting story there... 0.o