The most useless thing is?

Discussion in 'Pointless Fun' started by Vlad, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

Nothing is useless.

2. thuner

thuner Well-Known Member

Something is useless :3

3. Von Streff

Regular

This is useless... :p

4. Keegan83

Keegan83 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Your tongue is useless? Let's rip it out,then :p

5. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

Socks lol idk

6. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

If "Poly" means "many" and "ticks" is a blood sucking animal, what is "politics" then?

7. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

I see wat u did der :D
    But it is true, they suck the money away from the people as well as blood since they send ppl to die :/

8. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

I've never minded much about wars, if they have a decent cause. For example, WWII. That war actually stated to the entire world: If your brutality and evil becomes unbearable, the entire world will unite to put you down. While I would have preferred it not to happen, especially the mass murder and discrimation of jews and "gypsies", we got it right. The villain had lost at last. And take one of the most cruel weapons, they say: The Nuclear Bomb. I think it's the best weapon ever, because it prevented the cold war. If it hadn't been for the fact that the two sides would complete annihilate each other if war broke out, war would've broken out. If it was just a million dead here and there, war had found a way. But because there'd be nothing left to conquer and your country would also go extinct, they didn't push the big red button.

[Haters gonna hate :llama:]

9. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

as long as there is man. there will always be war. so what we need to do is try our hardest to prevent it. and learn from our mistakes. in my opinion.

10. Von Streff

Regular

I think there are necessary wars, just as Darkbringer said. necessary politicians, though, now that's a different question! :p I'll always be a Monarchist, just because bureaucracy is possibly the worst thing ever seen in government.

Aaaaanyway, the most useless thing is My Little Pony. There, I said it. :)

11. rolfwar

rolfwar Well-Known Member
    Regular

actually,you are using the wrong terms:the A bomb created the Cold War,it didn't prevent it!
    Without the A bomb the americans would have simply:
    1)had to ask for russian help against japan (they were determined to keep fighting till the last woman and the last children------>they were giving people bamboo spears and 19th century rifles).
    2)Had very little influence over Europe,which would have been easily seized by the Red Army.So it would have been just a "normal" war.

anyway,the most useless thing is old people

12. Von Streff

Regular

Hmm, I'd like to see you say that when you're old.

Seriously old people have worked their whole lives, and their bodies aren't as robust as they used to be. They have the right to enjoy some rest after 40-50 years of work, see their grand-children, etc.

Problem is, involuntary euthanasia is going to destroy that right.

13. rolfwar

Regular

here where i live there are old people and old people.
    Some of them are just good old people,but there are some,who always live alone,that always complain about everything...and i mean EVERYTHING.
    "You shouldn't ride the bike on the pavement" "If you keep playing basketball i call the cops" "Don't throw firecrackers here or i call the cops,they scare my dog" "I clearly saw you damaging the car's door with your keys"(we were just walking aound) like,seriously,i can't stand this kind of people...

14. AltairArtyom

AltairArtyom Well-Known Member

no, bro, those are really useless, but... the most useless thing... yes. the cigarettes, i mean, the tobacco itself has like 2000 toxic chemicals, and the other sheet that they put in the cigarettes have like 2000 toxic chemicals more!!! It's naturaly bad for your life, and worse, they make you want even more!!! Alcohol? alcohol is natural, if you drink moderatly, and i'm not saying a little, i'm saying MODERATELY, it won't make you nothing bad, and it won't put yo drunk
    so, the most useless thing? cigarettes, of course

15. Von Streff

Regular

Yeah, I know that there are two types of old people, and they can get annoying. It's like they're just crappy all day long. Why? Hell if I know. :) Just ignore 'em, and deal with the happy ones.

16. rolfwar

Regular

More likely we will set their cars on fire.

If i were the chief,i'd ban all the cigarettes.Only no-smoke-cigarettes would be allowed.

17. Mr_Timma

Mr_Timma Well-Known Member

The most useless thing is bourbon dying in 2033 NO HES NOT DEAD .... :'(

18. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

Anything not necessary for survival.

19. Skaara Dreadlocks

Now, that's a lot :p

Over to cigarettes, I have to agree that it's a bad thing. I have never smoked, I don't smoke, and I don't think I'll ever smoke. I could name a very long list of why cigarettes are something you shouldn't use. BUT it is not useless, believe it or not. It's not completely useless. A lot of people who smoke, do it to satisfy their need for nicotine. It satisfies a human being, and therefor is not useless. THEN we should say "Then why not just don't start smoking in the first place?". Because Nicotine does more to you than just to make you addicted. It calms you down, it calms down your nerves. A lot of people who smoke, do it to relax. My ex found them very handy as she suffers from a never-ending list of different anxieties. Nevertheless, she's a smart person and decided to try to handle the anxieties on her own and be smart to stop smoking, because she knew that it damaged her.

20. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member

I'm not the kind of man that is going to prevent anyone from enjoying them but cigarettes are most definitely useless. It's the equivalent of paying your corrupt government for the right to develop cancer in your body. Might as well light some money rolls on fire and inhale the fumes. I've smoked for eleven years. Took up vegetarianism in '07, quit drinking & smoking back in '09, cold turkey. Never been healthier in my entire life.

However, the most useless thing on this rotten planet is something that is considered by the common people as true, by the wise as false, yet by rulers as useful. Solve this riddle and ye shall know the answer - and be a good sport, don't look it up on the internet, ya eunuch jelly thou!