The best solo profession?

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 - Profession Discussion' started by Brains, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Xerran

Xerran Senior Member

Ah MUDs, that takes me back. In that case, you're right, they've been around for awhile.

2. Freelong

Freelong Member

Got to say that this would be the elementalist. Loads of dmg and healing if you use the water elemental attunement.

3. quenta

quenta Member

Necro's seem to do very well, they are very survivable.

4. elmerjoyce

elmerjoyce Member

coupon code:ALLCDKEY74699,Enjoy 6% discount for your Diablo 3,Guild wars 2 and all cdkey purchase at allcdkey.com

5. Cerwin

Cerwin Member

I have actually been able to solo just fine so far in my ranger. I am only currently level 39, but I have high hopes still!

6. JohnBeaulieu

JohnBeaulieu Well-Known Member

My vote is for necromancer. They may not be the choice of anyone else though. Kind of creepy but cool.

7. midorisour

midorisour Active Member
    Regular

I use my ranger for running around the maps gathering materials. I use the pet to help keeping the mobs occupied while I'm gathering. So I would vote for ranger.

Depending on your build, your pet could solo a champ or vet for you. :D

8. UnslaadKrosis

UnslaadKrosis Well-Known Member
    Regular

For soloing, I'll definitely recommend warrior and Elementalist. Warrior, like in all other games, can steamroll through any and everything. While Elementalist has so many options to choose from, and if played even a bit correctly, can outsurvive and out-damage any class in the whole game. (You just have to get a bit used to kiting.)

Necromancer has decent solo skills, or so I've heard. But I've always found them quite boring to play and never really invested any real time to actually give you any recommendations.