Quantcast

Team Fill-in-the-Blank

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by SLTE, Jan 28, 2016.

1. SLTE

SLTE Well-Known Member Regular

Pokemon likes to pigeonhole its villains into teams. Which team is your favourite?

I've always been a fan of Team Rocket, personally. They're proper villains, without the need for some idealistic but ultimately misguided goal to drive them forward. They want money, and that's that. I've also always loved their sense of style, especially compared to some of the more 'out there' teams... like, say, Team Galactic. Try something other than bowl cuts, guys.

2. West

West Well-Known Member Regular

Team Aqua / Magma. I think I've expressed fully already that I'm a huge R/S/E homer, but man, I love Aqua and Magma so much. Gen III was the first generation to have different teams for either version, and I feel like the experience differed so much depending on which you chose. And you could root for either side! All destroying-the-world aside, their rationale was pretty reasonable, which was also a first for a Pokemon game. Create larger habitats for certain kinds of Pokemon.

Plus, their costumes and leader dynamics were awesome. Swashbuckling pirates versus creepy cult scientists.

3. DanaFoxScully

DanaFoxScully Well-Known Member Regular

Definitely Team Aqua/Magma, like the person above. Mainly because Emerald is my favourite game. I just love the storyline that comes along with them, as well as their hideouts. I love the costumes and aesthetic and look of them all.