Quantcast

Strаngе bug stоpping mе frоm plаying.

Discussion in 'Civilization: Beyond Earth' started by Goodman, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Goodman

Goodman Well-Known Member Regular

Hi guys,
    Sо I саn nаgivаtе thе mаin mеnu, gо thrоugh thе оptiоns just finе. оnсе I сliсk оn singlе plаyеr аnd prосееd with "Sеtup gаmе" nоthing hаppеns. Thеn I rеаlizе еvеry оptiоn dоеsn't rеspоnd. Nоthing rеspоnd, I саn't еvеn сliсk tо gо bасk tо thе vеry bеginning mеnu.
    аny idеаs оn whаt's саusing this wеird issuе?

2. iRoxas

iRoxas Member Regular

Hm I've never had that problem.. maybe someone else has had that issue on another site and maybe the solution is there? Bugs really suck though, especially the ones that don't let you play the game at all :(.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member Regular

Have you tried reinstalling the game? Things like this tend to happen when something goes wrong when you install the game, a quick reinstall should do the trick.

4. qag

qag Well-Known Member Regular

Try right clicking the game in your steam library and verifying the game cache - This will check for any missing files and redownload them, if that doesn't work than I would tyr a reinstall like mentioned earlier.

5. gamer2x

gamer2x Member Regular

Reinstall is your best bet and to avoid any probability of it, freezing again, just make sure that you quit the other programs while installation.

During the installation, the max amount of RAM is needed for any game and that is why, it is a better idea to just quit the other programs for the time being, to avoid the freezing thing.

6. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member Regular

I have the same issue now

7. jalikam

jalikam Well-Known Member Regular

I think the interface is messed up. To solve this you need to download the resetter software from the internet with which you can easily solve this problem.

8. jalikam

jalikam Well-Known Member Regular

Well, many people have experienced this problem and I don't think resetting the game would help because the solution is not simple. It needs to be fixed through programming.