Soundtrack

Discussion in 'Fallout 4' started by FuZyOn, Sep 22, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Do you think this game will have a good soundtrack? Frankly, I really enjoyed the songs on Fallout 3 so I expect Fallout 4 to be really good in this aspect.

2. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

Fallout's music design has always been top notch. So I think it'll be decent at least. I heard a preview of the Fallout 4's main theme recently and it sounds promising.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yup, heard a couple of songs from Fallout 4 and I think Fallout 3 is going to lose the fight in terms of soundtrack, it depends on the rest though.

4. Celerian

Celerian Well-Known Member
    Regular

Will be great, we all know it.

5. harpazo22

harpazo22 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I imagine they have great music picked out for the upcoming game. They've always done really well in that area.

6. philbert

philbert New Member

We are the best producer of quality fake documents. With over 12 million of out documents circulating over the world. philbertbrown01@gmail.com

US/ CANADA TEXT OR CALL : (323) 570-2467

Youtube Link:

7. rajesh

rajesh Active Member

Yes, I agree with you. The soundtrack of Fallout 3 was awesome and I was addicted to it. I was so addicted to the soundtrack that I downloaded the mp3 of the soundtrack and I started listening to it with my earphone. Well, I think this is a very old post but I want to tell you that the soundtrack of fallout 4 is also great. I would expect the soundtrack of the next fallout games to be extraordinary as always.

8. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I didn't really like the older type music of Fallout 4. I prefer modern songs. I'll put on my own playlist when I'm playing.