Should Obsidian work on Fallout again?

Discussion in 'Fallout 4' started by FuZyOn, Sep 20, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

They've done an outstanding job when they worked for the games in this franchise, so maybe Bethesda and Obsidian should work together to bring out the best game possible. :p

2. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

Obsidian did an amazing job with New Vegas so it deserves another shot with Fallout for sure. I like their games more than Bethesda's, to be honest. :p

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

That is arguable, Obsidian did put out some amazing games but you have to give credit to Bethesda - they're amazing at what they're doing!

4. Celerian

Celerian Well-Known Member
    Regular

Both is good! I love both developers but I guess Bethesda is probably the better for me.

5. rajesh

rajesh Active Member

Yes, I agree with you. Both the developers have released many amazing games. I love the game 'Alpha Protocol' from Obsidian. So, they should work on next fallout game. I hope the next Fallout game will be released by these two developers. :)

6. userbutnotloser

userbutnotloser Well-Known Member
    Regular

No! I don't think so.I agree that he has made some fabulous game for their users but I think that they should give opportunity to the young members and I think that they will do a fantastic job and according to me their mindset will be slightly different from him and they will make a game that will be definitely liked by their users.

7. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I didn't even know Obsidian worked on previous Fallout games. I've enjoyed Fallout 4, so I haven't really thought much about another developer teaming up with Bethesda. I've always had full confidence in Bethesda and there development team.