Should I try this game?

Discussion in 'General MMORPG Discussion' started by xlzqwerty1, Oct 12, 2013.

1. matrixor

matrixor Well-Known Member

It was ok. It wasn't very unique. The design was OK. The gameplay was fine. Graphics, too. I just found it pretty boring.

2. Zwong777

Zwong777 Member

Gave this game a try when it was in the beta stage, was quite disappointed by the interface and the combat system. I wouldn't really recommend it but I do not possess a vast knowledge of the game so just take my opinions with a pinch of salt.

3. greensat

greensat Active Member

Age of Wushu was actually decent for me, just needed friends to play with but no one was interested in playing games like these with me. You should try it out, it's always better to have a first-hand experience.

4. LitoLawless

LitoLawless Member

I was actually thinking about giving this game a try as well. It was suggested to me on Steam because I had played DC Universe online. The game actually looks pretty good and reviews aren't bad either. it seems like you guys liked it as well, so all signs point to me playing this soon.

5. DeathXXXXGun

DeathXXXXGun Member
    Regular

I liked Age of Wushu, but most factors of it were ... odd! I won't go into detail because it is severely opinionated, but it got boring after a while! It isn't user friendly to those with inadequate knowledge on the culture and MA!

-DeathXGun

6. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

The answer should always be yes. I am pretty sure that there are a lot of games that I never would have played or learned about if I did not just jump in and try them. At least give them twenty minutes of your times and see if you are interested. You never know what you might find.

7. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member
    Regular

Did you ever end up trying it? Was it good? I'm asking since I'm going to be away this few months coming up and maybe I'll pick it up in my free time. I won't have access to my computer but I'll have my laptop and a pretty good internet connection.

8. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

There are a few other games I prefer over this but I'd say it's good enough to be worth a try at least. The graphics aren't great but they aren't bad either and there are very interesting characters you can play. The mechanics and controls are alright too. To me it's a bit boring and mediocre especially after playing it a while but it may just not be that fitting to my taste.

9. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member
    Regular

I ended up playing this for a few days. It was decent, with okay graphics. While the story was okay, it never quite held me. I quickly moved on to something else. The game itself is okay though no complaints there.

10. NerdIndeed

NerdIndeed Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't know about other people, but I think this game requires time, skills and strategy.

1st. This game is not pay-to-win
    2nd. For those who know nothing about Chinese martial arts - "wushu," I suggest you look at some videos of people practicing it before correlating it with WoW or any other RPG.
    3rd. This game is for Wushu fans, and people who love Wushu and know what Wushu is. All of these movements are almost identical to how people practice Wushu today.

11. killamch89

killamch89 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Back in the days it was a pretty fun game and you used to be able to mug people lol. Seriously I played as an outlaw with my guildies, constantly harassing everyone else and we were hunted by pretty much every major guild in-game. Good times!

12. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I could say that about a lot of them, but on the plus side you are not left wondering what may have been. Check it off the list.

13. jakub1

jakub1 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Go for it no need to just leave without trying it

14. Annejk18

Annejk18 Well-Known Member
    Regular

If you love that kind of game, I think you should give it a try. I havent played it. I don't prefer this Kind of genre.

15. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

It is a good game worth trying for sure.

16. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

If you haven't tried it yet, it is good that you try it out.

17. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm glad you shared the warning not to play it. I've never had an interest in Chinese games. 8 GB of bandwidth is really big to spend on a game that is not worth it.