Shоuld I buy 'Thе сrеw' gаmе fоr PС?

Discussion in 'The Crew' started by Benoit W, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Benoit W

Benoit W Well-Known Member
    Regular

Shоuld I buy 'Thе сrеw' gаmе fоr PС?

2. Green67

Green67 Well-Known Member
    Regular

If yоu аrе intеrеstеd in оpеn-wоrld gаmеs invоlving саrs thаt inсludеs strееt, оpеn соuntry, rаlly, hill сlimb еtс аlоng with pоliсе сhаsеs thеn gо fоr it. Bеwаrе thаt it rеquirеs а соnstаnt intеrnеt соnnесtiоn.
    Yоu shоuld соnsult rеviеws оn Mеtасritiс, IGN, Kоjimа, Gаmеspоt bеfоrе prосееding. аlsо bеfоrе buying rеаd аbоut аny knоwn bugs, соmplаints еtс frоm fоrums.

3. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member
    Regular

This is thе gаmе thаt dеpеnds upоn yоur сhоiсе еithеr tо buy оr nоt
    It hаs аn еxplоring wоrld аnd gоt hеll lоt оf missiоns аnd rасеs
    but lасk in minutе visuаl еffесt , hаs sub pаr visuаls
    yоu will еnjоy it mоrе if yоu plаy оnlinе :)
    соmpаring frоm nfs its diffеrеnt frоm it

4. JOE11121986

JOE11121986 New Member

I got the crew for free on pc when uplay did the giveaway. It is an amazing game and their is always something to do. You will find people who want to drag race open road when your just traveling across the map while thier are issues on the pc version a reset in-game to drop the car in the right spot usually fixes it. The game is amazing and alot of fun.

5. pwarbi

pwarbi Well-Known Member
    Regular

Personally I think The Crew came under a lot of unfair criticism. When it came out it certainly wasn't the game that the hype said it was going to be, that's a fair point, but overall it isn't a bad game. It wouldn't be top of my 'must have' games to buy, but these days you can get it at a reasonable price and especially on PC so I'd recommend it.

A lot depends on the type of games you like of course, and it isn't a game that's for everyone but it's certainly a game worth playing if just once in my opinion.

6. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Hey when it comes these sorts of decision sometimes you just have to do with your gut. That said though, I can think of a few where it is really is a good sixty dollars down the drain, which is nothing to sneeze at.

7. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Well-Known Member
    Regular

I played this game a year ago, there were some parts of the game that I was disappointed but overall it is an amazing game. It is a recommendation for you to try the crew on your PC.

8. Hova

Hova Well-Known Member
    Regular

Don't even think about buying The Crew! The police in this game suck big time. They can't be rammed like other cars and they have crazy speed boost that don't even make sense. Just save your money for something better.

9. Ruse

Ruse Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think I'm going to take your advice and save my money for something else. I've also read a couple of reviews online, and people don't seem to like The Crew so much.

10. aveli

aveli Well-Known Member
    Regular

Not so many people like The Crew but that is no reason not to try it for yourself. You never know, you might end up liking it.

11. Ruse

Ruse Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't know. I've completely lost any interest I had in The Crew. Too many people have crapped on this game, I don't think I can even try playing it.

12. xyrene

xyrene Well-Known Member
    Regular

It requires you to be online, so unless your plan has a data cap then I don't see any other reason why you shouldn't buy it. It's a good game.

13. aveli

aveli Well-Known Member
    Regular

What you need to understand is most of the people who have given The Crew bad reviews haven't even played it yet. I would rather you judge The Crew after playing it.

14. Olaf

Olaf Well-Known Member
    Regular

I kind of enjoyed following the story mode in The Crew. Wait until it is on sale before you get get it. It is not worth the full price.

15. mastro

mastro Well-Known Member
    Regular

I second this.

16. Hova

Hova Well-Known Member
    Regular

The only way to know if a game is good, is by trying it out.

17. Ruse

Ruse Well-Known Member
    Regular

Turns out The Crew is not as bad as people had initially made it to appear. I actually enjoyed playing it more than I expected.